Ch 633: Wait For Me

Mostima's sudden action caught Lin Ye by surprise. Under the soft moonlight, Lin Ye could see her figure shine. Her soft skin could be seen and when Lin Ye looked at her face, he saw her smiling at him.

Realizing what was going on now, Lin Ye acted quickly.

With a fluid motion, Lin Ye took off his jacket and walked toward her. This reaction surprised Mostima. However, she was too late to do anything because Lin Ye was now standing in front of her now.

Without waiting for a reply from her, Lin Ye acted accordingly.

He tossed his jacket around her naked body. His jacket fell on her shoulder, shielding her from the cold wind of the night.

After making sure his jacket was secure on her body, Lin Ye nodded to himself and took a step back. He only had his long sleeve black shirt on his torso now. Luckily for him, his body was not really affected by the cold anymore.

"There," Dusting his hands, he nodded at his work in pride, "Better."

Mostima looked at him and then at the jacket that was covering her body. She gripped it and smiled at him.

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

Lin Ye narrowed his eyes at her after hearing this from her.

"Why?I should be the one asking that from you," He folded his hands around himself, "It's late at night and the first thing that you do is take off your clothes? Are you not cold?"

Mostima just stared at him in bewilderment. Then a joyful laugh escaped from her mouth.

"Are you not a doctor?" Finally getting control of her laughter, Mostima asked him with a smile, "Are you not used to seeing a naked woman's body?"

Lin Ye sighed at this.

"Treating patients and looking at a woman naked is completely different," Lin Ye massaged his head. He raised his head and stared at her blankly, "And why are you naked?"

Mostima pushed his jacket away from her body, exposing her stomach to him.

"I want to show you this," She replied with a smile.

Lin Ye then focused his attention on her stomach. As he expected, her skin was smooth but something looked odd.

Black markings could be seen on some parts of her stomach. It was like cracks on her skin.

"This is what the demon's soul is doing to me," Mostima explained, "You can say it is bound with me now."

Although Mostima was close to him, Lin Ye did not hear anything that she just said. Something about the marking was luring him toward them.

It was so strong that Lin Ye was slowly reaching out to it.

The moment when his finger touched the cracks, Lin Ye could feel a sudden surge of warmth from it. Too focused on what he was doing, he did not notice that the moment he touched her skin, Mostima's body shivered. She even let out a small yelp at the sudden touch. He might be seeing things but the crack on her skin started to gather where he was touching her, gathering to where his finger was. Lin Ye then noticed there were more cracks below her stomach.

Just as Lin Ye was about to guide his finger to where they were, a voice stopped him from doing it.

"If you go further, I need to untie my belt."

Consciousness returned to his brain. Then he found himself just inches away from Mostima's face with his hand on her stomach. It was closed. Lin Ye could basically feel her breath hitting his face.