𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

-Natalie's POV-

Natalie
Did you do your homework?

Diana
I did.

Natalie
So...why did you follow my instagram??

Diana
Why did you follow back 🙈

Natalie
I asked first and you followed first.

Diana
I was curious I guess???

Natalie
Curious about what?

I hear my door open. Please be Tatum with my food.

"Tay is that you?" I call and my living room door opens.

"Yeah, I got you chicken nuggets and fries from Mac Donald's." She puts the bag down on my coffee table.

"Oh I adore you." I open the bag, I haven't eaten all day because of work. At lunch I just do more work.

"I know that, have you talked to Zack since the divorce?" Zack is my brother, also the one who slept with my wife numerous times and the reason of our divorce. Tatum is one of my best friend who I grew up with.

"Nope and I don't want to." I take a chicken nugget and eat it.

"You're gonna have to talk at-"

"No we don't have to, Tatum he destroyed my marriage. Have you talked to Olivia?" It comes out cocky, she's friends with both me and Olivia.

"I did actually." She nods and kicks off her shoes and puts her feet on the couch.

"Is she alright?"

"Nope, she's a mess honestly."

"Why? She's the one that slept with my brother."

"And you know she regrets it-"

"Tatum I would of talked it through if it was once even if that shit is low but the first time was on our wedding night, she left the hotel when I was asleep. Then she continued to see him."

"You scared her the night you said you wanted a divorce, you threw a glass at Zack."

"Who's side are you on?" I ask her.

"Nobody's, but you hurt Zack-"

"I threw the glass behind him, not like he didn't deserve it. I was angry, you know you're not exactly calm when you find out your wife has been sleeping with your brother for two years. Look Tatum, can you just leave because I'm not putting up with this shit-"

"Nat come on, I'm just trying to talk about with you. You get like this every time I try to talk-"

"I don't want to fucking talk about it Tatum." I snap at her.

"Alright then, I'll leave." She stands and I put my legs up by my chest.

"Okay then." I mutter. She walks out of the living room closing the door, if it was me I would of slammed it. Fucking bitch.