Chapter 23: Date with the Exchange Coordinatior

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I know this is the long awaited date with Ms. Smith. I do plan on finishing this story before the end of the year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

I was waiting at a cafe in the city because I had my date with Ms. Smith today. The girls were off having a day to themselves which is good because there's some tension with this whole Rhea thing.

Ms. Smith: Hi, darling.

I looked up to see Ms. Smith dressed in casual clothes.

She took a seat across from me and had the most beautiful smile on her face

(Y/N): You look incredible. It's nice to see you out of your suit.

Ms. Smith: If you like out of my suits I'm sure you'll like me out of this too.

I was taken back a little and couldn't help, but blush. She noticed and put her hand on mine.

Ms. Smith: Something wrong, darling? You seem a little shy. You normally enjoy our playful banter.

(Y/N): I'm sorry. It's just that now it's real and I'm a little nervous.

Ms. Smith: I think there's something else.

(Y/N): Like what.

She used her finger to motion for me to lean in closer. Once I did she started whispering in my ear.

Ms. Smith: *Whispering* In all honesty I think you are fluster at the idea of seeing me naked.

She blew in my ear and I jumped back a little.

Ms. Smith: *giggling* You need to relax. I know this is our first date, but you don't have to try so hard. Just think of this as a date with one of your girls.

I took a deep breath and took her hand in mine.

(Y/N): You truly know me and I look forward to getting to know you on a much deeper level.

Ms. Smith: Damn, you are good.

(Y/N): Oh you have no idea how good I am.

Ms. Smith: I look forward to finding out.

(Y/N): So tell me something. What is your first name? 

Ms. Smith: My first name is Kuroko.

(Y/N): Kuroko?

Ms. Smith: That's my name.

(Y/N): It's a beautiful name.

Ms. Smith: You think so?

(Y/N): I do.

Ms. Smith: You know it's actually a little strange to hear you saying my name.

(Y/N): Why?