Part XVI

TW: This chapter has some sensitive themes regarding panic attacks!

ʀᴇᴠᴇʀɪᴇˈʀƐᴠ(Ə)ʀɪ/ɴᴏᴜɴᴀ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛʟʏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ; ᴀ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

ʀᴇᴠᴇʀɪᴇ
ˈʀƐᴠ(Ə)ʀɪ/ɴᴏᴜɴ
ᴀ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛʟʏ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ; ᴀ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.

"Perhaps you'll find a young man for yourself " Elena, the house maid, suggested as she combed the young girl's long brown locks

Cascading down her back, the strands of silk illuminated under the candle-lit bed room.

"That's not a good thing... all the men who will be attending are pompous and overly confident. They can be rather intimidating and obnoxious" Angel retorted bitterly as she rolled her eyes, cringing internally.

The young girl was dreading what was awaiting for her that night. A pretentious gala with pretentious guests, she thought to herself bitterly

"I'm sure they're not all like that" Elena reassured with comfort as she played with the young girl's hair.

"You'll have all your friends there aswell. Flora, Raven, even Alessandro" Elena giggled childishly as she teased the young girl.

Curling her top lip up in disgust, Angel shook her head violently.

"Elena please stop pestering me about him, you know that him and i are just friends" Angel defended bitterly as she tried to debunk any assumptions which Elena could've made.

The young maid was aware of the innocent infatuation which blossomed between the young boy and Angel. Whenever Flora and Raven would visit the estate, the two girls couldn't help but tease Angel about her little 'stalker', Alessandro.

Elena, being only a few years older than the girls, would listen to Flora giggle childishly as Raven simply apologised for her obnoxious friend's behaviour.

"Flora and Raven beg to differ, they claim that the boy is utterly obsessed with you" Elena chuckled as a rose-tint decorated Angel's cheeks.