Prologue

Raghukul reet sadaa chali aayi
Praan jaaye par vachan na jayi

A girl started the song with her melodious voice, sitting in the middle of the stage. The remaining area was set up for showing full Ramleela, Ramayan story. This show continues for two days. Today was day 2 for the show.

Jai Raghuvanshi Ayodhyapati
Ram Chandra ki jai
Siyavar Ram Chandra ki, Jai
Jai Raghuvanshi Ayodhyapati
Ram Chandra ki jai
Siyavar Ram Chandra ki jai

Supporting vocalist sang with her and soon the curtains open for the audience. Audience cheers for the performance as it was best drama group and the main singer's voice was deadly melodious.

Ta di ya na dheem..
De re ta na de re nom
Ta di ya na dheem..
De re ta na de re nom
Ta di ya na dheem…

Raghuvar teri raah nihaarein
Saaton janam se Siya

Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya
Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya

The show starts with Sita standing outside the hut, waiting for her husband, her Ram to come back soon after hunting golden deer.

Ta di ya na ta de re na dum
Ta di ya na ta de re na dheem
Ta da re na de dheem ta da ni

Maine sudh-budh chain gawake
Ram ratan paa liya

Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya
Ghar more pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya

Here, as the lyrics are moving, so is the drama. Ravana came and took sita with him in his vaahan.

Panchi raaj Jatau aata
Pankh maarta aur siya ko bachata
Leke Ram ki shakti aur Ram ka naam
Bolo Jayati Jayati Jay Shree Ram

The supporting vocalist sing with the drama showing Jatau trying to save Sita Maata but died and finally Ravan took Sita Maata with him to Lanka.

Dheem ta dheem tanana dere na
Dha ni sa ma, sa ga ma dha, ni dha ma ga pa
Ga ma pa sa sa, ga ma pa ni ni
Ga ma pa ni dha pa ma ga re ga ma dha pa
Re ma pa dha ma pa ni ni dha pa ma pa ga ma re sa ni sa re re ma ma pa pa dha dha ma ma
Ni ni ni re sa ni dha ni dha pa ma pa dha ni dha pa ma ga re ga re sa ni sa re re ga

Na to maiya ki lori
Na hi phaagun ki hori
Mohe kuch doosra na bhaaye re
Jabse naina yeh jaake
Ik dhanurdhar se laage
Tabse birha mohey sataye re

Haa...
Na to maiya ki lori
Na hi phaagun ki hori
Mohe kuch doosra na bhaaye re
Jabse naina yeh jaake
Ik dhanurdhar se laage
Tabse birha mohey sataaye re

Duvidha meri sab jag jaane
Jaane naa nirmohiya

Ghar morey pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya
Ghar morey pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya

As that girl sings, it shows Ravan was trying to distract Sita by bribing her with Queen title, diamond and gold ornaments, and so on.

But sita refuses him saying that she needed nothing except her prabhu, her Ram. After Ravan went away in anger, she complaints to her Ram through heart that why isn't he coming to take her back quickly.

Gayi panghat par bharan
Bharan paniyan deewani
Gayi panghat par bharan
Bharan paniyan

Ho naino ke, naino ke tere baan se
Murchhit huyi re hiraniya
Jhoom jha na na na na
Jhana na na na na
Bani re bani main teri joganiya

Ghar morey pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya
Ghar morey pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya

Here, with these lines it was showing that sita is telling her story to her friends which she have made in Lanka.

But somewhere, a man wearing black tuxedo with red tie and black shirt, a gun hanging on his waist, tattoo was picking through sleeves of his coat, piercing green eyes, clenched jaw, was walking dangerously, with his men behind him, trying to match his pace.

But suddenly his feet stopped automatically as his ear heard the most enchanting, sweet, mesmerizing voice of a girl.

Not being able to hold on more, his feet took a sharp u-turn, making his men alert. He start moving to his right side from where voice was coming. His men followed him But he gesture his men to stop there.

Being totally enchanted, his feet dragged him towards his destination, where that girl was singing for her show.

With each step he felt more and more enchanted and mesmerized.

Jai Raghuvanshi Ayodhyapati
Ram Chandra ki jai
Siyavar Ram Chandra ki, Jai
Jai Raghuvanshi Ayodhyapati
Ram Chandra ki jai
Siyavar Ram Chandra ki jai

That man entered in the hall through the gate which was meant for Ram to come. He exactly came at the time when Ram Entry had to happen. Suddenly, roses petals falls on him as a gesture of grand welcome to Ram.

But he was too lost to look around and see what was happening. All lights fall on him. That's why he wasn't able to see the stage but everyone could see him.

The girl, who was singing, felt her breath hitched seeing such a perfectly handsome man. She lost in him and continue some last lines she had to sing.

Ikk chit-van mai jyoti aisi
Mann aangan ho jagmag jagmag,
Moh ki maari ikk kumari
Ki pag hoye dagmag dagmag
Taar jiya ke ched rahi hai
Preet ki athkheliyannn

Now, lights went towards stage for Sita's reaction, seeing her Ram there. But today's Ram's eyes were searching for his Siya, the singer who owns such a melody.

As soon as his eyes met her eyes, firecrackers illuminated in the sky. The sparkle of their eyes could be seen in the sky.

The eye contact was so dark, dangerous, passionate from his side that the girl fell shivers down her spine. She immediately blink her eyes, seeing his blank, ruthless, dark, dangerous, but beautiful green eyes.

Ghar morey pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya
Ghar morey pardesiya
Aao padhaaro piya

She soon completed her performance and curtains started to fall. She once again tried to look at him, sneekingly but shivered seeing him standing at same place with same posture, his eyes not leaving her. They held a promise.

A promise saying that he'll meet her soon. Very Soon....

"Chanda!!! My Chanda!!!" He murmured. His soul felt peace as my Chanda beautifully rolled through his tongue. He have decided, he'll call her Chanda, his Chanda, not her real whatsoever name.

Her real name must had been given by someone, maybe her family members?

Suddenly a wave of possessiveness and obsession ran through his body. No-one, absolutely No one have a right to name her. Today hd named her Chanda and that will be her true name from now!!

How is it?

Overdramatical first meeting or do you like it?

Her name, Chanda?

His possessiveness to even name her by himself?

Do you think it is going to be more dark and scary than previous one?

Do you like the concept?

Could you understand the symbolism of the song with the scene?

If yes, then tell me!!

Thank you!!