[12] WHEN HE CHEATS ON ME WHILE I'M PREGNANT - NOV 6 2022

Jimin and Jungkook are in an arranged marriage but that doesn't mean they hated each other. In fact, they were very much in love, so much in love that Jimin got pregnant in 4 months of their married life.

"Baby, I'm sorry I couldn't prepare a fancy dinner for your birthday...." Jimin pouts as Jungkook pulls the boy onto his lap "... I'm sorry that I promised you so much but I couldn't... I tried but..."

"Shhh..." Jungkook places his index finger onto Jimin's lips, shutting him up "...I am so glad that you are okay.... I fcking lost my mind when I saw you faint in front of me... baby... you being fine and happy is all I want... you be with me the rest of my life... that's all I want.... you are the greatest gift I could have ever received, baby ... your love... that's all I need..."

Jimin hums as he nods, a tear rolls down his cheek

"I love you" Jungkook kisses the tear

"I love you too....and happy birthday.."

Much later,

"Baby... come to bed... cuddle me..." Jimin pouts seeing Jungkook entering their room after Jungkook kept the call he just received

Jungkook stood silent, his eyes had a pleasant glow though his face appeared expressionless

"Jungkook..."

"Jimin... I'm sorry...." Jungkook apologizes as he sits on the bed next to the boy

Jimin sits up "...for what?"

"You are not the greatest birthday gift anymore...."

Jimin's eyes water. Jungkook looked so serious

"W-What do you mean, Jungkook?"

Jungkook's eyes water too before he pulls Jimin into a passionate kiss

Jungkook holds Jimin's face as he rests his forehead against Jimin's "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to make you cry...I'm so stupid..." Jungkook places his hand flat against Jimin's belly "....I'm such a bad dad for making mummy cry, huh?"

"W-What?" Jimin's eyes widen

"That was Jin hyung who called earlier...." Jungkook's eyes glisten with unshed tears "....you fainted because you are two weeks pregnant with our child... I thought to surprise you, it sounded so good in my head but it came out all wrong.... I'm sorry for making you cry... I didn't..."

Jimin shuts the man up with a sweet kiss

"Is it true? Am I really pregnant?" Jimin's eyes are brimming with happy tears

Jungkook grins wide "...Yes! Yes you are!" Jungkook hugs the boy as Jimin giggles "This is the best birthday gift ever.... thank you... thank you so much, baby...."

Jimin rests his head on Jungkook's chest ".... happy birthday once again"

As you can see, they were definitely happy. But was that happiness meant to last?

**

"How could you?!" Jimin screams as soon as he catches Jungkook in their room. Jimin is near his due date

Jungkook panics "...It isn't what it looks like"

Tears roll down Jimin's cheek

"...I sacrificed everything for us... for our baby.... and you just cheat on me.... you have no respect for your promises...."

"Baby..." Jungkook draws closer to Jimin

"Stop it Jungkook!" Jimin says making Jungkook stop "....I can't believe you! I'm suffering here.. still I try to give you everything and you do this behind my back? You broke my trust....I don't need this right now....do you know how fckkng stressed I am already?"

Jungkook is angry now "... I am stressed too! You are not the only one! ... I can't even be with you that way because your date is so close so I...."

Jimin's tears fall as he stares in shock ".. so it's my fault?"

"Baby I..."

"Aaaah!.." Jimin cries in pain

"Baby! What happened!?" Jungkook panics as he runs to Jimin

"R-Really?!" Jimin scoffs, bending over in pain "...are you stupid or just dumb!!!"

Yup! - Jimin's water just broke

**

"I hate you!" Jimin cries in pain as he scratches the car seat

"I hate me too" Jungkook is crying too seeing Jimin in so much pain. He reaches out to hold the boy's hand as he drives, trying to soothe Jimin's pain "... I'm sorry baby....I'm so sorry..."

Later

Jimin smiles watching Jungkook make googly eyes at their daughter but when Jungkook turns to look at him, he puts on an angry face

Jungkook sighs "....Baby ... still mad at me?"

Jimin scoffs

"Baby...." Jungkook pouts as he whines

"Fine I forgive you.... but no kisses till the doctor gives us the green signal that I'm all good down there...."

Jungkook pouts as he sits beside the boy with their babygirl in his arms "...why baby? Just because I drank banana milk...."

**

Flashback

The doctor had advised Jimin not to drink wine and eat sugary treats since it could be harmful for the baby.

Jimin had been upset all day and Jungkook, being unable to see the boy's sadness, had promised him that he too would stop everything he loved, especially banana milk.

Flashback to few hours before

Jimin's eyes widen as he enters their shared bedroom

"How could you?!"

Jungkook turns around surprised, his mouth full of banana milk. He gulps

"..... it's not what it looks like..."

**

Present

"....okay fine..." Jimin giggles as Jungkook continues winning about how it was unfair that he can't touch his cute husband

"Really? You forgive me..." Jungkook smiles

Jimin hums

Jungkook grins as he leans down to softly peck Jimin's lips

"I love you baby...."

"I love you too... you banana milk loving bunny..." Jimin giggles seeing Jungkook's pout

Just then the baby cries

"See... atleast my baby girl is on my side....." Jungkook smiles lovingly at his baby

Jimin smiles as he reaches out to take his baby into his arms

"Of course she will take your side... she is daddy's girl after all.... she always used to kick when I scolded you... she would move around more inside me when she heard your sweet voice talking to her...."

Jungkook smiles as he wraps one arm around Jimin and the other protecting the baby's head "....she is our babygirl... thank you for everything Jimin ah...." Jungkook pecks Jimin's forehead ".... I love you and our babygirl"

"I love you both too"

Jungkook and Jimin smile as they watch their baby girl give out a big yawn

The end