Graduation

Jude POV:

I stood in front of Master Galahad and said jokingly, "Are you sure about this Master? I don't want to crush you too badly."

"I want you to crush me Jude," he replied back while unsheathing his sword, "Since that proves you have far surpassed me."

"Then, I request you to not punish me when I do so," I said with a bow before unsheathing my black blade I received from Kathyln on my birthday.

He nodded his head before putting his huge blade down. It dug into the ground with its weight, causing slightly tremors.

I silently remembered all the times I lost to that blade, and smiled thinking how it was finally time for me to get my revenge.

Master looked at me menacingly before saying, "Then, let the final battle between the two of us begin!"

"You don't have to say it so menacingly!" I said exasperatedly before swinging my sword up to block the gusts of wind he sent my way.

Master thunderously charged at me, raising his huge blade over his head before striking the ground hard, "Take this seriously!"

I smiled before using Twelve-Thunderbolt Steps to dodge his blade. 

"Fine Master," I said as I took a step towards him, my power continuously rising, "However, are you sure you can take me on?"

I opened the Fifth Door, power rushing through my veins. I closed my eyes, feeling the power coursing through my body before I opened them again. 

My full power erupted from my body, smashing my opponent from all sides. Master grunted slightly before releasing his own power to counter mine.

It wasn't enough. My power was still overpowering, continuously, pushing his back. However, the fire inside his eyes burned brighter as he closed the distance and slashed at me from various angles using the Sword of Wind he learned from me.

"Using my own sword technique against me, how arrogant!" I retorted as I countered his attacks completely using my more advanced Sword of Wind.

His sword technique turned wilder, attacking me from unpredictable angles. A wide smile appeared on my face as I recognised the technique he was using, 'So he already mastered it.'

The sword technique my older brother, a sword master used. 

Wolf of the Wind.

Sparks appeared as his silver wind clashed my green wind. Every attempt he took to beat me was easily thwarted by my superior technique. 

"Let's end this now," I said before activating all of the six elements under my control.

(A/N: Yes, I made him more overpowered.)

Six Elemental Mage Cloak.

A vibrant cloak mixed with colours of green, yellow, blue, red, cyan and orange appeared behind my back.

(A/N: Not sure what the colours of lightning and ice are canonically.)

With all six elements I had mastered conjuring around me, I revealed the new sword technique I invented with Master's help.

Mana Elemental Blade: Hydra's Breath of Destruction

The six elements clashed violently together, turning into a purple amalgamation of pure power that I released upon my master.

His eyes widened as he hurriedly responded with his own attack. The air was sucked out of the room as a huge amount of silver wind clashed against my purple spell.

However, his attack was too weak.

My spell cleaved through his, covering his entire body before throwing him out. 

I closed my fist before opening it, causing my spell to disperse after tearing through his armour and his sword. 

Master was on his knees, relatively unhurt because of the dispersal of my spell. However, the armour around his body and his sword were completely devoured.

"It's my victory, Master!" I said with glistening eyes as I held my blade against his neck.

He looked me in my eyes before giving me a proud smile and announcing, "You have completely bested me Jude! You are now the strongest mage in the world!"