FORTY-EIGHT - SWEET LIKE HONEY

I was laughing so hard that my belly ached

In our post-orgasm bliss, Harry put one of his records on softly in the background and rolled us a joint. I sat in his lap as we passed it back and forth slowly, savoring our time together. His eyes watched me so gently every time I took a slow drag from between his fingers. It wasn't long before I was so high that I couldn't stop giggling at everything.

Harry currently swayed side to side, whistling along to the music he was playing as he made us peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I had my shirt and underwear back on, perched on his kitchen counter as he worked. I just giggled and giggled, despite nothing funny happening. The laughter wouldn't stop coming out of me.

He looked up at me with a smile, his eyes bright enough to light up the entirety of the Wasteland.

"You're on another planet, love." He pointed out, which made me laugh even harder. His smile grew and he shook his head, picking up one of the sandwiches and bringing it over to me.

He moved into the small gap between my legs, nudging them open further for him. I was still sore from our previous fucking, but sore in the good way-when you know you'd been loved really hard. My giggling trailed off as I felt a twinge of desire pluck through me as he spread my thighs.

I admired him, his hair unruly from my fingers running through it, his very dark pink lips, swollen from my kisses. His muscular back, bearing marks from my nails that I couldn't stop myself from leaving. The light splattering of golden freckles along his shoulders, the fading hints of what was once a red sunburn.

He looked stronger, his chest and arms bulging with new muscles. It had to be from surfing and I silently thanked the ocean waves. His deep dimples showed as he gave me a smile, lifting the sandwich up to my mouth like an offering to a god.

"Bite." He instructed me.

I smiled and opened my mouth to him, allowing him to feed me. He watched me, eyes all glittering and sparkling as I took a giant bite. He looked so in love with me that it made me ache.

I groaned in pleasure at the taste of the sweet honey, nodding my head in appreciation to him. I was ravenous. I could eat a hundred of these sandwiches if he could make that many.

"One for you, two for me." He said, turning the sandwich around to shove it into his own mouth, taking an enormous bite.

"Hey!" I started to laugh again through my sticky mouth, reaching for his wrist and grabbing onto it to stop him from taking a second bite.

I yanked his hand back to me, taking my own bite out of the sandwich as we both laughed. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly, pulling his body harder against me, as we fought to bite the sandwich at the same time- as if there wasn't a whole other one sitting there waiting to be eaten. Being playful with Harry was the most joy I'd ever felt. It was the child inside of me healing. It was her knowing that it was finally okay to just play with someone.