Scardey Cat

(3rd Person Pov)

"Oh no! That guy took Zoro's katanas!!!" Nami said watching from the side of the slope.

Zoro stood in the middle with one katana in his hand. "Give me back my katanas..!!"

"Give them back? Isn't your kataba already in your hand?" Sham mocked the swordsman.

"Oh right, before the battle starts.. I should.." He took the katanas off hid back.

"Get this junk out of the way!" Sham threw the two katanas down the slope making Zoro more pissed.

"Okay.. now thats better.." Sham licked his 'paws'.

"Don't treat others katanas.. with disrespect!!!" Zoro lunged towards the cat.

"Wow! Powerful!!" Usopp exclaimed being next to Nami

"Damn it.. how could he treat my katanas like this!!!" Zoro ran towards his katanas.

"Zoro! Watch out!" Y/N tried warning the swordsman.

"..Did you think you actually cut me just now?" Sham jumped ontop of Zoro's back and sat.

"Too bad.. I have a very thin waist!!' He grabbed Zoro's arms.

"What!?" Zoro exclaimed. "That guy.. he's actually very thin!!' Usopp explained.

"Go Buchi!! It's your turn!!" Sham shouted at his brother.

"Okay got it, Sham!!" Buchi ran towards the fallen swordsman.

"Cat technique!!" He jumped in the air. "Buchi's..."

"Look out!!" Nami exclaimed.

"Drop kick!!"
Y/N quickly grabbed the swordsman before the cat brother landed on him.

"You okay?" The wind boy asked. "You saved me there, thanks." Zoro replied.

"W-Wow he's fast..!" Usopp commented. "And that cat brother.. he cracked the ground!!"

"Damn! He got away!!" Sham hissed. "You should hold him down properly, Sham!" Buchi complained.

"Sorry, sorry! I didn't even see that other guy come!" He explained.

"This time, I won't let them escape." Sham posed. "Of course." Buchi did the same.

"I'm not used to fighting with only one katana, but I have no choice.." Zoro held up his sole katana horizontal.

"Let's do it! Buchi!!"

"Give it to them, Sham!!"

"Cat attack!!" The green brother went to attack Zoro whilst the heavy one went to Y/N.

"Scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch!!" The two brother repeated as they used their claws to attack them.

"H-Hey Sham..." Buchi sweatdropped. "My attacks aren't working on him!!" Buchi exclaimed.