TF3| Terror twins x femme twins (part 2)

ELENAVICTORIAOJEDIS
raven121_u

Warnings: Bit of violence & Cybertronian swearing

Part 2. Visions
___________________________________
Waking up, I had Sideswipe next to me. Curled up, recharging quite deep. I glided my digits over the smooth and warm metal. His doorwings twitched a little. His doorwings have always been sensitive. We all used to tease Sideswipe about it. I ran my servo higher up his doorwings, just to get a reaction out of him, and I got one. 'Ruby! Stop it.' He shivered before slowly rolling onto his back. 'I hate it...' he muttered. I smiled wryly. 'Do you?' SIdeswipe rolled his optics before the offlined for a few seconds. He was still sleepy. I laid my help back down and listened to the sounds of his systems while I thought about my sister and the flash I am having. Perhaps I should tell Sideswipe about it. Before I was able to open my intake, Ratchet came in and clapped his servos together. 'Get up! Sideswipe, get your lazy aft in the main hanger.' Sideswipe groaned. 'No... I don't want to!' He whined like a little child.

Ratchet marched over to the other side of the berth and grabbed his helmet. 'Get up! Lazy pig.' He hoisted him up. 'Ouch! Stop it.' Ratchet let go of the silvery twin. 'Go find your brother...' he waved him off. Sideswipe childish repeated him before he skated off. 'Don't be so hard on him...' I grumbled. All I got was a huff. He checked my leg, and did a few more things before he dismissed me and Primus, I am glad I am allowed to leave. I can't be in there one more minute. I went to the room I shared with my sister and before I went in, I stopped. I hate going in there and facing the horrible silence. I always imagined she was just on a patrol or... doing something around the base. The nights were the worst though. Usually, if I wake up from a bad dream, I know my sister is in the same room. I can hear her systems and it calms me down, but now that's not the case. I am always glad if Sideswipe wants to stay over.

My chest tightens again. It's the same vision or flash of her memory. This was one much more intense than any other I have experienced so far. It felt like I was right there myself. I tightly gripped the doorknob, hoping for this flash to pass quickly. 'Ruby?' I felt a soft touch on my shoulder and I snapped back. Mirage frowned a little. 'Are you okay?' I opened my intake to reply, but nothing came out. I still felt that intense fear. 'No...' I choked out. Mirage frowned. 'I have these flashes... of her running from something or someone... it's dark, a wooded area and I can feel her, but I don't know what is going on...' Mirage sucked in a breath. 'You said you didn't feel her...' I shook my head. 'I don't... I can't feel her, but I have these flashes every once in a while but they got worse. What can she be so afraid of?' I asked. Mirage wasn't able to answer me, but I might have provided him with some useful information. At least, that's what I hoped. I was waiting for him to say that he found the missing piece of the puzzle, but instead, he seemed just puzzled and confused. 'The twins don't know?' I shook my head slowly. 'No... I don't know what it means and I didn't want to... worry them even more. Especially Sunstreaker...' I sighed.

Sunstreaker hated it if I kept things behind. He hates it in general, but he's already in a dark place and if I don't know what it means, how can it possibly be comfortable for him?'The term 'woods' is a bit of a big notion. There are a lot of woods in the United States.' I shook my helmet. 'She can't have gone far, right?' Mirage shrugged. 'I don't know, Ruby. I mean... some humans have these mysterious murder investigations where the body is found 14 miles away from where they were staying and no one ever has a clue of what happened or how the person ended up in a whole other city without anyone noticing it.' I shot him a glare. 'I am just saying that everything is possible... We don't know where she was heading either. All I know is that your sister was hiding something. She didn't just lie to you... she lied to Optimus as well about where she was.

She told two different versions and people start to wonder if she was not–...' Mirage cut himself off. 'A traitor?' I filled in. Mirage nodded slowly.'She's not a traitor. Why would she betray us?' I snapped. Mirage simply shrugged. Is there anything he does know? Mirage is supposed to give me answers, not leave me with more questions or a horrible feeling. 'My sister would never betray any of us. Whatever is going on... she must have had a good reason for it,' I stated again. At least, that's what I hoped. If it does turn out she's a traitor, no one will ever trust me again, especially not the humans... nor Sunstreaker, which was maybe even far worse.

'Anyway...' Mirage trailed off, turning his helmet away. 'I can better go before I make things worse...' he mumbled. I watched him walk off and turn invisible mid-hallway. I hate it when he does that and sneaks up on me or other people.

I entered my dormitory and tried to relax a little bit, but couldn't quite find peace. Instead, I just parked my alt-mode in the hangar and went to the gym. It was quite peaceful. Other than a few soldiers and rookies, it was almost empty. I did a few workouts but didn't get very far. From behind, someone grabbed my hair. I uttered a shriek in shock and pain. I saw Sunstreaker's figure in the reflection. He's mad. 'For how long were you going to keep it a secret?' My eyes widened in shock. He had overheard my conversation with Mirage. 'Sunstreaker... I wanted to tell you, I really do... but I don't even know what it means–' He cut me off. 'I don't care! You should've told me!' He yelled. A silence fell. The few remaining soldiers in the gym left. They didn't want to be involved in whatever Sunstreaker was about to do to me. 'I am sorry, okay! I am sorry, okay? I didn't know what to tell you,' I hoisted myself up. 'You should've told me... so I could've tried to locate her,' he snapped. 'And go where? Mirage was right... the term 'woods' is big by American standards.'Sunstreaker paced around, obviously enraged before he lunged at me. I tried to jump out of the way, but I was too late.

Sunstreaker smashed me against the wall. Hard enough to almost knock me out. I hissed. 'Bro! What the hell!' I hadn't even seen Sideswipe getting in or heard. Sideswipe punched his brother, causing a nasty nosebleed and bloody lip. Sunstreaker shook his head and reached for his face. 'What the hell do you think you're doing?' Sunstreaker's eyes darkened before he pointed at me. 'She has flashes or visions about Raven! She knows more and she kept it from us!' he yelled. Sideswipe turned his head. 'Is that true?' I slowly hoisted myself off. 'Yes, but I don't know what they mean, okay? It's always the same flash and at the moment, I can feel her, but I don't know who she's running.'

Sunstreaker growled and gritted his teeth, while Sideswipe seemed to hurt. 'You haven't told me...?' I sighed softly. 'Sideswipe...' 'No! We are best friends...' 'Yes, we are, but I was just trying–' 'To protect me? Whatever.' 'Sideswipe, come on! I would've told you.' 'Eventually... you would've told me eventually.' He shook his head and turned towards his brother. 'Leave, Sunstreaker... you have done enough.'

The yellow mech prompted off. 'I am sorry, Sideswipe. I don't know what they mean or where she is. I just didn't want to make things worse.' Sideswipe snorted and shook his head while stepping closer to me. 'You shouldn't be trying to protect me... your sister is missing, but are also talking about my brother. You know how he is recently, and you just–' he ran his hand through his hair while cutting himself off. Probably taking a few seconds to calm down. 'Any other things I should know about?' His voice was cold. 'No... Sideswipe, please... don't be mad at me too.' He turned away from me as if he needed a moment to think about it. 'How long?' I didn't reply. 'How long, Ruby? For how long are you having these flashes?' he snapped. 'They started shortly after she disappeared... as dreams. At first, I didn't know it was about my sister until the dreams became consistent and turned into flashes.' Sideswipe looked over his shoulder. 'You've been keeping this a secret for little over a year? I am supposed to be your best friend! I never had a secret for you... what is with you and your sister? Keeping secrets from us,' he snapped. Sideswipe turned around to storm off, but I blocked his way. '

Please... Sideswipe, don't storm off.' He pushed me out of the way. 'I don't want to talk to you right now. I need to be alone.' He pushed me aside and stormed off, leaving me standing here all on my own, with a horrible feeling of quilt.