{58} ヤンデレ {58}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

Check out "The sweetest lies", it's a newly published book!! Any and all support on that would mean a lot to me<3
^^Please please please🙏

Also please check out my new TR oneshots book, any support on that means a lot to me.

~Y/N's POV~

"I think I'm getting the hang of this....."

The crutches were way easier to use then I thought they were which was a surprise, I heard that they were a pain in the ass. I had never broken a bone or gotten this bad of a sprain so there was never any need for them.

Guess there's a first for everything though.

Putting pressure on my leg had been a good start for the healing process, if Ran kept running off to go and play delinquent then I'll have plenty of time to heal. Once I heal.....-

Well.....let's try not to think about that.

"Ow!" I hissed in pain as I applied way too much pressure onto my injured leg, a careless mistake that could result in my sprain getting even worse. That's not exactly something that I had wanted to deal with at the moment.

I obviously had bigger things to worry about-

*Ding*

My eyes went wide. 'Has it been over an hour already?!' I wondered as I tried to turn around in the crutches, only for the door to open.

Revealing the familiar Haitani.

He looked furious when the door opened but now that his eyes have finally landed on my frozen form......God he looks terrifying.

"I told you to rest....."

I frowned, "I know but I-"

He cut me off. "I told you that I would be back after a short period of time and you couldn't just be patient?"

My eyes widened slightly, "I have to move around eventually, you can't just confine me to a bed-" he cut me off again. "I can do as I please!" he snapped causing me to lean backwards, afraid of him lashing out at me in this moment.

He slowly made his way over to me as I used the crutches to move myself back, creating distance.

That only seemed to piss him off more.

"So you thought that you could just keep it a secret from me, huh?" he questioned causing my eyes to go wide. 'Does he know.....? There's no way.....'

"How did he get into contact with you anyways? Were you speaking to him behind my back after I told you to stay away from him?"

'Wait.....what?'

I slowly shook my head. "I don't know what you're talking about" I said calmly but he seemed to take my tone as a sign of sarcasm or smugness. "Don't you dare lie to me" he continued "Sanzu brought you to that alleyway that day, he's the reason that we've had so many obstacles in our way"