𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

It was that time of year where the snow begins to fall in New York City where many stay home to admire it if they can or sleep for as long as they possibly could though Isabella of course had a different approach

Isabella had made it a priority on making that Christmas the best on seeing as it was going to be Nathaniel's first Christmas and while he may not remember it the occasion it didn't mean it wouldn't be the beginning of new traditions.

On Christmas Eve Isabella rushed around the house finishing up everyone's gifts considering she figured they would be heading off to their families for Christmas Day.

And she wasn't sure why but Maya sent her and Liam a message telling her to stall as long as she could. It didn't make any sense to her but she used that as an excuse to make some cookies and brownies for later.

Eventually Isabella knew that she and Joshua would have to go with Nathaniel anywhere with Skylar and Holden's parents going into town of course they were dragging Liam with them not wanting him to spend Christmas on his own since he couldn't get a flight back to Texas.

While the couple thought they were giving the families a chance to spend time with another Skylar and Holden tried to keep them in the house for as long as they could.

Though their parents did get better with the situation of the two getting married without anyone of them it didn't mean it may have not brought some worry to the newly weds so they needed some people to be the buffer.

"Okay so what exactly do you do for Christmas." Liam asked his sister wanting to find a common ground for Christmas as he stood in the kitchen watching her take out the cookies from the oven.

"What do you mean what do I do? It's all the normal Christmas things. . . which I now see may differ between us to what normal is." Isabella raised her eyebrow chuckling slightly but she realized that it was technically the first Christmas the two spent as siblings since they met one another.

"Yeah, it just came to mind that we never really even talked about each other's traditions." Liam nodded with a small sigh catching her up on a thought he came across with a couple days before.

"Well. . . do you like decorating cookies?" Isabella thought for a second before she looked down at the trays on the counter she just set down with the icing and everything beside the trays.

"Who doesn't? You get to make it all pretty and end up eating something so delicious. It's a win win." Liam questioned as he quickly drifted to a sort of dream state as he thought about all the he almost had finished every single cookie he helped bake.

"Look at that we have one similar Christmas tradition." Isabella smiled, grabbing the icing handing it to her brother who beamed in excitement hoping that in the end he'll be able to at least eat some of the finishing project.