irresponsible Prince

(Today Uncle and vivek both are having breakfast.. It's vacation time for prince so always wakes up little bit late..)

Vivek : is he still sleeping as usual..?

Uncle : Yes maybe.

Vivek : Someone will get good lesson one day I'm telling you.

Uncle : oh c'mon son you also know that once his college will start he will not get enough time to sleep.so let him enjoy his vacation.

Vivek : I know Uncle, but he is nineteen year old now he should be responsible..he should help us little bit.. Whenever i give him any work.. At the end he says sorry bhai i couldn't do it.. I mean  what should i do.. I don't know.

Uncle : You can give him little chores, give some little responsibility.. He will used to it day by day. The way your dad did to you right.

Vivek : Ahhh... He told me to wash the car remember Uncle.. And that day he scolded me so hard.. Prince always lives his life like a real prince.

(Uncle laughed on that line)

Uncle : cause you treat him like that.. You don't trust him that's why you always tries to do all the work by your self.. You should have trust on him that he can do it.

Vivek : Maybe you're right Uncle because of his childish behaviour i always think twice before give him some work.

But I've to from now so he can be responsible and mature enough.

(Vivek was about to leave for the office after discussion.. And suddenly..)

Prince : Good morning guys.

Vivek : Look at the time... Prince
(Vivek said in serious tone)

Prince : Bhai i slept late last night.. That's why..

Vivek : (vivek cut his words ) i don't have time for your excuses...Hey prince can you help me?

Prince : Sure bhai.. Why not.

Vivek : Ok so here's is the prescription bring these medicines for uncle ok..I'm busy today.

Prince : Ok bhai I'll.. Don't worry.

Uncle's POV
Good luck to this kid he don't know what's going on in his brother's mind..

(Vivel left for office.. Prince as usual turn on the TV.. Prince spends his whole day with cricket, TV, Mobile, and just because his brother told him he reading one book which he reads since one month.. Ha ha ha..)

(Uncle remember that his brother gave him work but he don't want to reminds to prince )

(At evening.. Vivek came here prince was having coffee )

Vivek : hello buddy..

Prince : Oh.. Hello bhai come have coffee..

Vivek : i have to get fresh first I'm really tired.. (He went to his room and after sometimes he came down)

So prince did you give that medicine to uncle?

(As soon as prince heard that he split his coffee..)

Prince : wh.. What bha... Bhai?

Vivek : medicine bro.. Uncle's medicines.. It's his regular medicine he can't skip it.. That's why i told you..

Prince : (he got up from the chair.. And lowered his head )I forgot bhai.. Forgive me.. I'm just going I'll get it.. (He start to walk)

Vivek : wait.. Sit here.. I knew you'll forget i already got it.... I can't trust you.you must be busy with TV and mobile.. Right.?

Prince : sorry.. I won't forget again.