𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 → 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂 ✨ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐 ✨

💙

Job well done. Easier than I expected.

He's mine. All mine.

She can't take him from me now.

Shouldn't have threatened me...

(Y/n) lurked in the hideous shadows, obliterating the frosted remains of burning lights casted from the core of the hovering lightbulb. Darkness swamped the bathroom, and its cursed inhabitant cackled softly under its cold secrecy. She wrapped her fingers around one another, her bones buried beneath her skin chilled to the marrow and she could feel the burning electricity competing for survival in her veins. She leant her forearms to the sink and her toes to the smooth tiles sparkling gold where the artificial glow pulled through, water creaming over her shaking hands.

It was done. It was deadly, but it was done. She could let it go, forget it had ever happened, and relish in the heavenly mood it bequeathed to the present. It felt like a toxic consequence poisoned with selfishness running slimy like venom to the action, but to (Y/n) deep down it was frothy and clean once sliced open. It felt simple to brush away, like unimportant grains of dust weighing down her shoulders, and she could at last drop that anvil to her creaking spine into the chasm. She felt free, with no more threats left in her path to heavy hearted victory, guilt still stinging in the wounds under this pleasure. She felt ever so regretful, although so delighted her heartbeat would never face a slow pace again, her body ripped in two.

(Y/n) smirked through the mist thickening as the strength of the bulb collapsed, the trickle of the water crushed below her faint chuckles. She felt like a tormenting villain with a stash of weapons and super human abilities powerful enough to tear anyone who dared to break her stride to absolute shreds, and strangely she enjoyed it. Through the cloak of tenebrosity, entertainment roared from the icy waters in the faucet dribbling across her stained bare hands. She found the exotic patterns of the blood weaving like snarling snakes over her knuckles mesmerising, and took the time to examine their movement before flushing them from her pounding mind.

Each fragment held a foreign touch, and was thinner than she expected. It loomed over her veins and she strained her eyes in ignorance to the death of the rising nightfall to watch the slithers pump along with her heart. She felt she had taken enough drugs of adrenaline to last a lifetime, her chest shattering the chains to hold her beat back. Her ribcage rattled, and her own blood flow felt high. (Y/n)'s fingers battled with one another to wipe her entire hands clean, and she snuck to her wrists to ensure no remains were left visible as they started to crust over. Her cleansing became more hasty, and she sacrificed the calming massage of the water to answer the creaks in her bedroom.

Made by him.

He was merely steps away, and already (Y/n) could sense his breathing tasting the panic of where in the world he suddenly was. She sniggered at her achievement, soaking up the lost tatters of water gone red as it absorbed the blood over her skin. It was unexplainable why she was granted so much lively amusement from the rough texture to the towel burnt black from the blood intake rubbing at her fingers, that nasty smirk refusing to ever leave. Before abandoning the satisfying action, she glanced to the mirror, and through the bitter haze of midnight she could softly make out splashes of blood across her cheeks, also, and dripping from her smirk as if she were a vampire. She ensured all was flushed down the plughole with a towel to her face, the scent delectable, as she left the room.

The moment her socked foot left the door it was like she was stepping into a complete new era of her life. Everything was changed for the better, leaning against its will but in her favour. It had been her responsibility, and her fault it had gone like this, and her leg shivered from the transition from the cold tiles of the ensuite bathroom to the heated carpet of her bedroom. Her heart dragged her closer to the bed left sunken from the weight of him, the light of the neighbouring lamp still dithering to give that haunting effect the situation begged to receive. It was like (Y/n) was trapped in a fairytale, everything happening being magically what her mind desired most, even if it meant crime worthy decisions.