Chp 87 (Proud Baba Sidharth)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

SIDHARTH SHUKLA THIS IS FOR YOU... She dedicated her award to him and after so long we hear his name from her...Hope everyone is fine♥️.

......

"Now let me love my husband.." said Sana seductively winking towards him and smashing her lips into his.

He smile where she hold his cheeks and kiss him passionately roaming her tongue inside his mouth while her hand opening his shirt button. She broke the kiss and started licking his neck and chest making him moan. She smile hearing his moan and started sucking his menly nipple.

"Uhmm babyy.." he moan as her soft tongue was making him hard.

She open his pant and take him inside her and started riding him making him forget about everything.

They were standing outside of her school with Priya and Kushal and waiting for her and aarav to come out. Sana eyes fall on aarav who was coming towards them with a girl who was holding her hand.

"Mom dad..." Shouted aarav seeing his parents and ran towards them hugging him tightly.

"How was your day hmm..?" Ask kushal kissing his forehead.

"Bahut acha.." said Aarav hugging them tightly.

While the girl ran towards her parents. She was Riya, Varun and Ishika daughter.

"How was your day..?" Ask Varun pecking her head.

"Best, you know Arrav is also in my class " said Riya pointing towards him making Varun roll his eyes. Riya And aarav are bestfriends.

"Tujhe yahi school Mili thi.." said Varun to Kushal making him chuckle and others laugh.

"Where is my princess.." said sidharth to himself seeing the entrance.

When his eyes fall on his princess coming towards him with a smile on his face but his eyes fall on one boy who was holding her hand. She ran towards Sidharth seeing him and hug him tightly. Sidharth smile and hug her more tightly embracing herself on him.

"My princess..." Mummer sidharth kissing every inch of her face making her Giggle as she love his baba pampering most.

Sana smile seeing them and kissed her forehead. While that boy ran towards his parents and hug them. He was vikas, Rohan and siya son.

"Thank you mam for taking care of them.." said Sana to one maam.

"It was my pleasure Mrs. Shukla, it was the first day and every child was so nervous but Ruhi was not, she knows everything, whenever I am asking any questions she was like Mam i know this. She was so excited for school and she answered all the questions asked by us.." said one maam to her making Sidharth eyes shine with proud and happiness.

"Mera bacha..my princess.." mummer sidharth kissing her cheeks.

"Yesterday I was saying na, my princess will make me proud haa..see now.." said sidharth with so much pride in his eyes.

Sana nods slightly as she knows right now he is the most happiest father in this whole world. He was feeling so proud on her princess that's why he decided for a treat for everyone.

"Do you want to eat ice-cream haa..?" Ask sidharth to ruhi which she nods quickly making him smile.

After that everyone went to eat ice-cream. Ruhi and vikas was sitting together and eating their icecream. She was engrossed in her ice-cream but vikas was talking to her making her Giggle hearing him which doesn't go well with possesive sidharth.