Chapter 35 🌸

"Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall!" Ashido cheered as many of their classmates looked around in wonder. Midoriya began muttering as he wandered, making [Name], who was next to him, look at him in confusion.

"You're scaring the children, stop it." Tokoyami said.

"Oh, aren't they U.A. students?!" A civilian called out as all eyes turned towards the class.

"The first years!" Another added in as Uraraka turned to look for [Name], but found him surrounded by women and men alike, all talking to him as [Name] stood there frozen. [Name] was able to slip out of the crowd and quickly hide behind some of his taller classmates.

His classmates began splitting into groups to look for things.

"Where can I get lock-picking tools and drill- gah!" Mineta went flying across the mall as [Name] stood there in shock at his own physical strength. In the end, [Name], Uraraka, and Midoriya were the only ones left as [Name] looked at the list Aoi had written about what he hadn't got yet and Shinobu had given him her card to go pay for things.

"Everyone's really fast..." Midoriya held the straps of his backpack tightly.

"Yeah." Uraraka nodded slightly.

"Wh-What about you two, Uraraka and Tsuyuri?" Midoriya asked as [Name] handed him his list, which Midoriya read before handing it back.

"I need bug spray..." Uraraka said before remembering what Aoyama had said the other day, and her face blew up again. "Bug spray!" she yelled before running away as [Name] tilted his head before running after her, and Midoriya was left thinking Uraraka thought of him as a bug.

Uraraka held her cheeks as she ran, but she looked next to her to see [Name] making her blush even more. "[Na- Tsuyuri!" She squealed before she tripped over her own foot, and [Name] caught her by the wrist and pulled her back up.

"Are you okay, Uraraka?" He asked as Uraraka looked away and fiddled with her fingers.

"Actually, Tsuyuri, can you call me by my first name? We're good... friends so..." She trailed off before [Name] nodded.

"Okay, Ochako." He replied as she blushed faintly at her first name being spoken by [Name].

"Can I call you [Name] then?" She asked, and [Name] pulled out his coin and flipped it.

"Sure." He responded before he looked at his list.

"Hey Ts- [Name], what do you need?" Ochako asked as [Name] showed his list.

"I need a few things, but I think I won't be able to afford some of it..." She sighed before [Name] put his hand on her shoulder.

"I'll pay." He said before walking off into a nearby shop to find what he needed.

"Wait, no! I can't let you do that, Tsuy- [Name]!" She rushed after him into the shop as she found him getting things he needed. [Name] didn't listen to her pleads and bought the stuff for her.

Uraraka was leaning against a railing as she looked down at all the people as she told [Name] she was going to go apologize, to which he followed her to go find Midoriya. [Name] as they were walking spotted Midoriya being held around the neck by a man with blue hair, and [Name] quickly lost himself in the crowd as Uraraka turned to find him but couldn't with the mass of people. 

The man with blue hair gasped as a kunai was put around his throat as [Name] glared daggers at him. "T-Tsuyuri!? No get away!" Midoriya yelled before Uraraka finally arrived.

"Deku?" Uraraka asked as she looked at the scene and deduced that the man was a threat based on [Name]'s reaction, but the man stood up quickly with a smile.

"Oh, you had a friend with you? Sorry about that!" He smiled before knocking [Name]'s hand away. "I'm off, then." The man walked away with his hands in his pockets as [Name] rushed to Midoriya's side.

"Wait, Shigaraki Tomura! What is All for One after?" Midoriya glared as the man stopped and turned his head to face him.

"Who knows? More importantly, you should be careful, as the next time we meet, I will kill you." That was all he said before blending into the crowd once more. [Name] got up and attempted to run after him, but Midoriya stopped him.

"Tsuyuri, don't go after him!" He yelled as [Name] stopped before walking back.

.

.

.

[Name] was waiting for Midoriya when a woman with a striking resemblance to him showed up and instantly rushed up to him. "You, you're Izuku's friend, right? he's okay, isn't he?" She grasped him by the shoulder as tears poured out of her eyes.

[Name] nodded as she put her hand over her mouth as she audibly sighed in relief. "H-He could have been killed... I can't take this."

"I will protect him." Inko looked up with a confused look.

"I promise to keep him safe, ma'am." Inko smiled faintly at his words.

"You don't have to promise that. You're Tsuyuri, aren't you? Izuku did tell me about you and how he-" Inko covered up her mouth quickly before a smile settled on her face. Just in that moment, Midoriya walked out, and Inko ran to him.

"Izuku, this has to stop; my heart can't take it!" She gripped onto his arm as Midoriya attempted to reassure her. They were escorted to a car as [Name] got in with the two Midoriyas as Midoriya looked down at the floor.

However, [Name]'s phone ringing made everyone turn to him as he answered.

"[Name]! When will you be home? We miss you," Naho's voice was heard over the phone as [Name] smiled at the sound of her voice. "We've made your favourite food for when you come back!" Sumi spoke up as Inko smiled at the young voices on the phone.

After a few more words, [Name] put down the phone as Inko decided to speak up. "Are they your sisters?" She asked, but [Name] shook his head before pulling out his coin and flipping it, but he tucked it away before staying silent.

"Eh? Izuku, this is the boy you a-" Inko was instantly quieted by Midoriya putting his hand over her mouth.

"Mom!" Izuku hissed as she giggled slightly.

'Kanae, why does Ochako keep blushing at me?'