Disclaimer and Introduction

DISCLAIMER: MOMENTS II: A BWWM SHORT STORY COLLECTION IS THE COPYRIGHTED WORK OF STEPHEN J. EGNER FOR VIEWING ON WATTPAD. IF YOU ARE READING THIS WORK ON ANY OTHER SITE, IT HAS BEEN TAKEN WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S PERMISSION AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED STOLEN. TO ALL THOSE LOOKING TO POST OR PUBLISH MOMENTS ON ALTERNATIVE PLATFORMS, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST BUT AM NOT LOOKING TO PURSUE SUCH OPTIONS AT THIS TIME.

This sequel collection has been in the works for some time, but due to various conflicting priorities (namely my main novels which are no longer published on this site), I have been unable to lay the groundwork for Moments II until now.

As for what to expect, a sequel to any given work usually involves much of the same. Moments II will be much like Moments I, only with better grammar and at least a partial idea of what I'm attempting to do this time around. However, I have come to the decision that II should lean a bit further towards the audience participation side of things than my previous attempt. Many of the best stories in the last collection came from readers, and I hope lightning will strike twice here as well. I've also decided that follow-up stories to popular characters from the last collection will be allowed too.

Seriously, don't be afraid to give a story suggestion if you have one. I assure you it's far more intriguing than you think. But if planting story seeds aren't your style, I always enjoy hearing feedback from readers, so be generous with comments if you feel talkative.

And as usual, thank you for time. And do enjoy yourself.

-Stephen J. Egner.