Chapter thirty seven

(Song for this chapter is Fool for you by Zayn)

"Ready?" Luca shouts for the fourth time,
"Five more minutes!" Both me and Amalie shout back, for the fourth time.

Even though he's downstairs, I can hear his scoff all the way up here. Amalie is in the bathroom, finishing up the last touches on her outfit while I'm in my room adding last touches to my hair.

"I don't have a lot of make up here, so I hope this can do it for now."

I look up as Amalie enters the room, my eyes widen at the sight. She's wearing a black wig, her eyes are a dark shade of brown and she's drawn on a small beauty mole above her red lips. She's wearing a red sleeveless dress with a high slit that goes right above her hip. She really knows how to transform.

"I want to say that you look smoking hot but I'm not sure if that would be the same thing as calling another girl hot."
"You're such a fool." She laughs, as I grab her waist and drag her close enough that she's standing between my legs while I'm seated on the edge of the bed.

I take her in entirely, all her tattoos are completely covered up. The dress makes her chest pop out just enough and is perfectly tight around her bubble ass. She looks good, but I must say that I prefer my Amalie way more.

"So you're telling me that not only do I have to watch my girl seduce another man but I can't even touch you while you look like this? I don't know if I can survive this." I drag her closer and place a kiss on her left boob, then another on her right. I want to rip the dress off and keep her in my bed but we have a mission and one blonde fucker to get.

Landon is staying hidden, there's no chance he's coming out when he knows that we're after him. His brothers though, are not that smart. They'll be at today's event, and it'll be the perfect opportunity for us to snatch one of them. We only need one to find Landon's location.

"Not that I care what a man thinks..." Amalie says in a sassy tone, making me smile. "But what do you think about all this? Me wearing stuff like this and doing my job? Does it make you uncomfortable?"

I know Amalie won't take shit from anyone, especially not a man but she also respects boundaries and if I told her right now that it makes me uncomfortable, she'd find something else to wear. I love that about her.

"Baby," I say brushing my hand up the slit on her left hip, "You wear whatever you want, you'll only be showing off my prize. It doesn't matter who watches because by the end of the day, you'll be in my lap, in my bed and it'll be my arms wrapped around you."

I know most men don't want others to stare at what's theirs, but me? I love to show off what's mine, especially when I know they can't do nothing but watch. If they try to touch, I'll show them exactly why you don't touch what isn't yours and if I'm not there, I know damn well that my woman knows her way around a knife.

Mentioning knives... I drag her dress to the side, of course there's a red garter with blades around it. I smile, that's my girl.

"I've been waiting for one fucking hour!" Luca storms in, "I've even started talking to the cat, that's how close I am to losing my mind."
"Hey! I'm here too!" Daniel says from behind, causing Luca to let out a scoff.
"Thanks for the reminder, why do you think I was speaking to the cat?"

I expect Daniel to be offended by the comment but instead he looks at Amalie and mouths,
"So hot!" While pointing at Luca. 

Me and Amalie look at each other and burst out in laughter, Luca is stuck with us the rest of the day since Pablo is still on his honeymoon with Bella. I haven't actually heard anything from either one of them but I'll take it as a sign that they're honeymooning.