school stresses (requested)

Yeji sat on the bed with her phone in her hand, quietly humming along to the song stuck in her head as she scrolled through social media.

She occasionally looked away from her phone screen to gaze over at you, watching you closely as you flipped through the pages of your books and notes.

Tapping the pen on the desk, you stared at the words on the papers.

Before, they were registering in your brain but now, it's as if you can hardly understand them.

You've spent so much time studying that your brain almost feels like it's mush now.

You felt a little anxious as you grew frustrated over no longer being able to focus and with a loud groan, you banged your hands on the desk.

Yeji jumped and gasped in surprise.

"I can't! I can't do this anymore, I just can't!"

"Hey," She softly said as she put her phone down and came over to you. "Baby?"

"I'm so stressed out! I'm so tired and I feel like I'm going to fail if I don't keep studying!"

She put her hands on your shoulders while you groaned again.

She knew this would eventually happen.

Of course, at some point, the stress and lack of sleep as you prepare for your college exams would catch up to you and make you snap.

But that's what she was there for - to help you in moments like these.

"You're not going to fail, baby."

"I am. I'm messing up and I feel like the information isn't soaking into my brain anymore. I'm doing a horrible job. What if all my hard work doesn't pay off? What if I'm not smart enough."

"Don't say that." She said as she had you get up from the chair and over to the bed. "You are too smart enough. You're more than that. You're the smartest girl I know. You blow me away with how intelligent you are."

You smiled a little at that as she laid down with you on the bed, holding you in her arms.

"My sweet girl, you are so much more than you think you are. You aren't going to fail because you're too smart for that. You've studied so hard and it's all going to pay off, I promise."

"You really think so?"

She shook her head as she began to caress your cheek.

"No," She paused before burying her face in the crook of your neck, kissing your skin lovingly. "I know so. Because I believe in you."

You couldn't help but smile and wrap your arms around her to pull her closer as she peppered kisses across your neck and collarbones.

"You're so beautiful, so smart, so sexy. I just love you so much."

"I love you too." You said.

As she lifted her head from your neck, she kissed your lips a few times before she pulled away to softly gaze into your eyes.

"No more studying for the night. You and I are going to spend the rest of the night cuddling and kissing and doing whatever else you want. How's that sound, darling?"

"Perfect." You answered with a grin before laying your cheek on her shoulder.

She kissed your forehead and whispered more encouraging words as she held you close, promising you that you'd do great.

And just like that, your stresses faded away, all thanks to your girl.