Chapter 59

Enjoy Reading...

**********************

Pallavi inserted the chip in her phone and was shocked and furious to see the content. She walked out of the room in a rage. When she reached the living room, everyone was shocked by her face. She had a hard, cold look with teary eyes as she glared in the direction of Teena, who was confused and anxious to see her friend this cold for the first time.

"Pallavi, what happened?" Raghav was getting worried, looking at her state. He places his hand on her shoulder, making her look at him. Again, she turned her attention towards Teena, who was feeling nervous under her stare.

"Pallavi, tell me..." She stopped him from showing her palm and walked near Teena in slow steps. As soon as she stood in front of her, the loud, clear sound of a slap echoed in the silent living room. Sara stopped in her steps, looking at the scene unfold in front of her eyes as she was coming inside from the backyard. She covered her mouth in shock and quickly ran towards her mother, who fell on the sofa due to the impact of the slap.

"Pallavi!!" Raghav shouted, shocked at his wife's behaviour, whereas Dadi was also stunned, but she was looking at the scene silently. Pallavi was trembling in anger as she looked at Teena's eyes, which were glaring at her with hate. Teena clenched her fist tightly, trying to control her anger.

"Ma, are you ok?" Even though Sara was scared of her mother's anger, but she was her mother, and Sara loved her like every child and cared about her mother. Teena jerked her hand away as Sara tried to hold her hand, breaking her heart for the millionth time.

"Pallavi, what was all this?" Instead of replying to her husband, she looked at her so-called friend with hurt, hate, and anger and asked, "Why? Huh, why did you do this? I always considered you my sister, then WHY!?" Sara flinched as Pallavi shouted. Pallavi calmed down, looking at Sara's scared face.

Standing in front of Pallavi in full attitude, Teena smirked, looking at her, then looked at everyone present there before chuckling lightly.

"Who wants to be your sister, bloody emotional fool?" She scoffs, giving her a hateful look. "It's good that you know the truth; you know it was so tiring and boring to act as sweet and innocent in front of you all, but now I am free." Sara looks at Pallavi, who is preventing herself from busting on her mother at any time. Everyone was surprised to see the change in her tone and expression. She looks like a whole different person.

"I wanted to kill you all mentally, like you all did to me." "You, yourself, are the reason for your misery and pain; no one has done anything. But enough of your dirty game; now pack your bag and leave my house if you want to live your remaining life peacefully," Pallavi warned her in a hard tone, but Teena smirked, ignoring her, and turned to Raghav, who was looking at them silently but with his eyes observing everything very keenly.

"Raghav, you seem confused, but don't worry; I am here to clear your doubt, right, sweet Pallavi?" She said it in an extra-sweet voice, glancing at Pallavi. "Rude, but it's obvious which wife would like the fact that her husband's lover was her best friend, and that too a very possessive one. But don't worry now. over my love for Raghav; instead, I hate him; in fact, I hate you all." Raghav looked at her, stunned and disgusted with her. Whereas Dadi and Vivaan were completely frozen in place as she revealed the truth.

"Enough of your drama; now get out before I throw you out of my house," Pallavi said as she stood in front of her with her back on Raghav, who put his hand on her shoulder to calm her down as she was breathing heavily due to her anger. "Arre, why so hurry? I have a few surprises for you all; don't you want to know, dear friend?" Pallavi started feeling restless, looking at her evil smile.