Chapter 13

-Bonnie's POV-

After the talk me and care decided why don't we all chill out so we got some drinks and then the party started.

I started to wonder if vampires can get stoned so I took out my bong and we all started smoking okay I my theory was proven and yes vampires can get stoned because Klaus was busy twerking his ass off making us all laugh.

Elijah well he was crying as he got chased by a crocodile but we all know it's Jeremy.

Kol was apparently Michael Jackson Tonight because he was busy moon walking down the hall.

Finn well Finn was Dora and looking go for a map say map!! Backpack Backpack hahahaha.

Rebekah was cat walking down the stairs with Caroline as they changed dresses every minute.

Tyler and Damon were cuddling together it was so funny to see em cuddled up like that I am gonna take a pic of this for tomorrow morning.

"Hey guys!! Let's watch Scooby Doo" I suggested to which they all nodded.

We all sat cuddled up together and watched scooby Doo when it was over the guys took us to the room we'd be staying in tonight I was with Klaus and Finn, care was with Elijah and Kol, Rebekah was with damon,ty and Jer.

We all slept peacefully that night

-Next Morning-

"Uhh okay you guys got everything packed right" I said and Bekah,Finn,lijah,kol and Klaus all nodded at me.

We were going back to Mystic falls because we needed to get our plans started.

I straightened my hair and put it up in a high ponytail then I wore some blue washed out wripped jeans with a short sleeved poloneck and a big black and white shirt finished of with white sneakers while care wore a blueish grayish short summer dress with tiny flowers as design and had puffed up sleeves , she curled her hair and poo ut on white Nike sneakers and Rebekah wore a white and grey shirt with black boots and black jeans she curled her hair then put on some accessories

  I don't wanna lie we looked hot

Damn

Bonnies outfit

Bonnies outfit

Carolines outfit

Carolines outfit

Rebekahs outfit

(Just imagine what the guys are wearing).

We all went out to get a car and we chose a black Mercedes van that looked almost like the one people use to kidnap kids

-at mystic falls-

Finally were here I told them to take another route they obviously don't know this but we're going to my mansion.

When the car stopped at the mansion they all looked at me in confusion.

"Bonnie who's house is this?" They all asked me, I smiled sheepishly.

"It's mine"

•••

Short chapter sorry , I just wanted to notify you that I am back and using my laptop since my phone broke, I will usually update on weekends or every one week love you my huns