287: End of Party (**)

Wish to read chapters ahead of here? Visit my Patreøn.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

———

Chapter 287: End of Party (**)

———

Inside the heaven realm, in Sakura's bedroom– things were much more fierce than Tsunade's lovely time in the outside world.

Sakura was breathing heavily, lying to the side, as she watched Neji go balls deep inside Ino.

"Ahn! Oh-! Y, you are being too rough again!"

He was pulling her long blonde hair and slamming into her pussy, his abdomen smashing against her ass that jiggled roughly. Before it could stop jigging fully, his abdomen came smashing again and her ass jigged again.

"Oooohhh~"

With wide, hazy eyes, Ino's body shuddered as she came on Neji's cock.

But Neji didn't stop, he first pulled her face closer, roughly kissing her mouth and then started to slam into her again.

"H-hey! I just came, thoughhhh!"

Sakura watched as her childhood friend's head was grabbed by a huge hand and then pushed down on the bed, making her hug the pillow that was below her as she moaned while biting it.

As Neji was roughly grabbing her by the hair, Sakura bit her lips softly.

'Fuck.'

She felt envious.

'Do I keep my hair long again?'

The important part was that would Neji like it?

Not long after, Neji finished inside Ino. Not that Sakura would mind bearing his child, but wasn't he being too careless by cumming inside all the time?

"...I am using lightning style to fry the sperms to death."

As if he could read her mind, Neji replied as he pulled out from a twitching Ino. Sakura almost flinched at his voice but soon nodded.

Neji was breathing a bit heavy as he turned to her, tilting his head.

"Can you keep going?"

"Uh... um..."

Sakura was scared that he'll be disappointed, but he just shrugged at her hesitation.

"It's okay. You'll be able to go on for longer when you store more chakra into the Seal. Tsunade can do that."

"Oh..."

That implied he had or was fucking Tsunade as they spoke.

'...I don't know how to feel about this.' Sakura felt a cloudy emotion in her heart.

Tsunade has been her teacher for the last three years. To learn that Tsunade was getting fucked by the same guy who was also fucking herself, Sakura felt... complicated.

Before she could say anything else, however, a blue cloak of chakra flared up around Neji and Sakura flinched.

Neji reached out a hand to her neck, and in surprise she couldn't even take a step back. When his finger touched the Seal of Dragon that he himself had placed on her neck a few days ago– telling her that it was a Cursed Seal– Sakura felt a sensation of chakra so deep that she couldn't see the end of it and then that chakra erupted into her seal.

As chakra erupted into her, the Strengh of Hundred Seal that was on her forehead, which was almost undone by then due to the lack of chakra, suddenly regained its full colour too. In less than a few seconds, Sakura felt as if endless chakra was inside her.