Chapter 36 🌻

[Name] was stretching with the girls at the pool edge. They had invited him earlier to join them, and now here he was, sitting in the school's male swimsuit, reaching and touching his toes.

"You're quite flexible, Yuri!" [Name] blinked at the nickname Ashido had given him as she watched [Name] do stretches.

[Name] took the coin out of his pocket and flipped it before turning to her. "I've worked with the Love Hashira, and we have done a lot of flexibility training."

"That makes sense," Yaoyorozu spoke as she finished her stretching, and suddenly Mineta and Kaminari crashed through the doors.

[Name] looked at them in confusion as they gasped at his female classmates.

"Tsuyuri!? Why do you get to hang out with the girls!?" Kaminari cried as [Name] tilted his head to express puzzlement. Eventually, Ashido decided they would be playing water volleyball, and [Name] was surprisingly good at it, and Mineta and Kaminari watched in envy as occasionally [Name] and one of the girls would collide.

"Damn you. Tsuyuri!"

.

.

.

"Deku, Tsuyuri, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?" Uraraka cheered as Midoriya's face turned red as [Name] just smiled and nodded at her.

"Y-Yeah, that's right, Uraraka!" Midoriya stuttered as [Name] looked at him with concern because of his bright pink skin, which made him look like Ashido.

"What's the matter?" Uraraka asked as [Name] leaned in closer to him as well as he put his hand on Midoriya's forehead, which just made him jump. It seemed Uraraka finally noticed how close she was to both boys' faces, as she jumped back with an equally red face and began dancing.

On the bus, [Name] was sitting at the front by himself, but Kaminari and Kirishima kept up a conversation with him even when each time Kirishima asked a question, [Name] wouldn't answer due to the coin's choice.

Eventually, they got to what Aizawa considered a rest area.

"Hey, Eraser!" A voice called out before two women dressed like cats jumped out and posed.

"Lock on with these sparkling gaze!" The brown haired one announced.

"Stingingly cute and catlike!" The blonde exclaimed before they both went into sync and began to raise their voices.

"Wild, Wild Pussycats!" They posed as a kid next to them looked incredibly bored.

[Name]'s classmates were slightly confused, but meanwhile Midoriya was fanboying to the extreme. "These are the pro heroes who will be working with us in the camp, the Pussycats."

"This year will be their twelfth year workin-" Midoriya was grabbed by the mouth by the blonde one.

"I'm 18 at heart!" She yelled as she smiled evilly.

"Greet them, everyone." AIzawa instructed as the class bowed and greeted the pro heroes politely as Midoriya was now shivering as the blonde one stared at him.

"We own this whole stretch of land, and you'll all be staying at the foot of that mountain," [Name] now identified the woman as Mandalay after asking Midoriya.

"Huh. Then why'd we stop here?" Uraraka asked.

"What could this mean?" Asui trailed off.

"N-No way..." Sato muttered as [Name]'s smile tightened slightly.

"Why don't we get back to the bus?" Sero chuckled nervously as he stepped back worriedly as [Name]'s classmates all began running back to the bus.

"It's 9:30 right now, and if you're quick, you'll be around maybe around noon?" Mandalay purred. "Kitties that don't make it by 12:30 won't get any lunch!"

The one now known as Pixie-Bob used her quirk and the class was sent plummeting down the mountain. However, Pixie-Bob looked up and gasped to see [Name], who had not been thrown off.

"Oi, you bad kitten, get down here!" She ordered, as [Name] was content with doing coin flips and ignoring her.

"He's fine, that's the one I told you about," Aizawa waved her off as she looked at him.

"Ah, so this is the Tsuyuri one; he's so cute!" She squealed. "Ooh, I just want to eat you up!" However, it soon changed once [Name] got up and threw himself over the edge by himself.

"Eh!? You didn't have to do that!" Pixie-Bob screamed as [Name] landed on his feet, watching his classmates fight the beasts Pixie-Bob had created.

"Huh? Tsuyuri?" Yaoyorozu spoke as everyone turned to him.

"You didn't die getting thrown off the edge!" Kaminari smiled.

"Damn it, without you here, I could get all the girls!" Mineta shook his fist at the male, who narrowed his eyes, making Mineta run away.

[Name] pulled out his sword before running deep into the forest to go fight some of the beasts, despite his classmates' protests about how it is dangerous to go alone. Taking out each beast that came along his way as he ran.

Eventually, [Name] sat and waited for his classmates to catch up, and in the meantime, he opened his shirt lightly to expose the scar on his chest as he traced it slightly. [Name] didn't know how long he was there for, but hearing the familiar footsteps of his classmates, [Name] buttoned up his shirt again and stood up as they emerged from the forests' depths.

They all looked exhausted.

After walking to the required meeting spot, some of his classmates collapsed due to pure exhaustion. "Wow, you guys didn't take as long as I expected. You all did very well, especially you, Tsuyuri."

She suddenly was very close to [Name]'s face. "Your face and clothes are still so pristine. You clearly had no trouble. I call dibs on you!" She circled [Name] as Uraraka watched her with a dark glare.

"She's getting a little desperate as she's around the age most women are married at," Mandalay giggled as her coworker examined [Name] as he stood there awkwardly.

"You are just perfect; how about when you're the right age, you come to our agency," She urged as [Name] shook his head and stepped away as Pixie-Bob followed. Some of his classmates watched in amusement as Uraraka was staring on in jealousy as Midoriya looked on as well at his struggling classmate.

[Name] watched Midoriya walk up to the kid he heard was called Kota to introduce himself, but he ended up punching Midoriya in a sensitive spot as [Name] cringed slightly.

'Kanae, I don't like this woman.'