50: Finish Him**

Warning: there is smut.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 15th, 1991

When Nina walked in to the building her office was in on Monday morning all she could see were people with flashing cameras. Once she stepped into the building they descended on her like piranhas going after a piece of meat. They were all shouting at her so loudly she had absolutely no idea what they were saying. She shot a look to building security for help but they just shrugged. Nina ran to the elevator and held the button to close the door the moment she got on. Once she got to the floor where her office was she walked into the main entry to the entire office and saw two men all in black with little headsets on. Is that...the secret service? Nina frowned and pushed forward towards the actual offices and saw two more men standing on each side of her office door. What the fuck? The halls were completely empty and everyone's doors were shut. She walked up to her office door and looked at the two guys skeptically.

"...are you looking for someone?" Nina asked.

"Are you Nina Valdez?" One of the men asked.

"Yes...you're standing in front of my office." Nina said hesitantly trying to figure out what was going on. The other man opened her door and led her inside. Nina raised her eyebrows as she stepped in. Sitting at her desk was David Huntsaker. Nina immediately groaned.

"What could you possibly want from me David? I already divorced your son." Nina crossed her arms across her chest.

"I just wanted to congratulate you in person on the good news

"I just wanted to congratulate you in person on the good news." David's smile made Nina's skin crawl.

"Right." Nina said suspiciously as she walked towards her desk.

"Oh, sorry. Let me move." David got up and let Nina sit down at her desk. "I cannot wait to meet my grandchild Nina." David had a Cheshire Cat smile and Nina wanted to claw it off his face.

"You will see this baby if and when I agree to let you." Nina glared across her desk at her ex-father in law. David strolled around her office and scanned over all of her pictures.

"It's a good thing you're already so protective of that baby." David picked up one of her pictures of her friends and looked at it closely before setting it back down. "I would hate to see that baby harmed in any way." David looked at Nina with a pleasant smile. She jumped to her feet and felt herself growl at him.

"If you ever so much as think about ever touching this baby I will kill you." As soon as Nina spoke two more secret service agents rooted next to the inside of her office door pulled guns on her. Nina didn't flinch. David gestured for the two men to lower their weapons. Nina crossed her arms and continued to scowl at David. "You need to leave." Nina demanded.

"Someone is in a bad mood this morning." David said condescendingly.

"Considering you're in here bothering me about my unborn child first thing in the morning I think I'm allowed to be in a bad mood." Nina glared at David, who didn't appear to be listening to her at all.