Part 1

(After a one month now prince start his college life he is totally new for this atmosphere, it's a first day so he is nervous little bit, and excited too..)

Vivek : so finally my brother is ready to go college.
(He patted Prince's back with love)

Uncle : Good luck son..may God bless you.

Vivek : yes prince achieve all your dream, do hard work.. It's like a first step of success.

Enjoy this time... But yehh in limit.. You have to do your most of the work by your self now.. Professor will not help in every work the way teacher do.so focus on your study too.

Prince : thank you Uncle.. Thanks bhai I'll always keep it in mind... Ok I'm going i don't want to be late at first day. Bye guys..

Vivek : Our kid is not a kid now Uncle...

Uncle :ha ha ha not at all..

(After two days now prince made some new friends in college... Suddenly third day.. There is a huge crowd in the playground area cheering and shouting name...)

VICKY... VICKY....

(Mean while someone was cheering for prince )

Go PRINCE Go...

(Because of that loud voiced Suddenly one professor.. Came and he saw prince and one senior boy whose name was vicky was fighting on the floor... Prince was punching him.. Because of that vicky got a blood on nose.. Professor help prince's wrist and made to get up from vicky)

Processor : What the hell are you doing... Do you want to kill him.. Which kind of behaviour it is?

(Vicky got up and said)

Vicky : Sir.. It's not my fault.. He suddenly started to beat me without any reason..

(Prince yelled in anger )

Prince : Don't try to lie.. Sir he is lying..

Vicky: no sir..I'm not lying.

Processor : ENOUGH!!!!! both of you come to the principal office. RIGHT NOW.

(They both start to follow him.. And went to principal office )

Prince : (after hearing whole story from the professor )
You guys are insane.. And you.. You're new admission right don't you know the rule.. Do not misbehave in this college.. I'll not tolerate it..

Prince : But sir... It's..

Principal : shhh!!! Don't argue with me...look at him he's bleeding, i don't want to hear you.. I'll talk with your parents or any guardian.. Leave now..

Prince : No... No.. Sir please don't do that.. He will kill me my brother will kill me.. Please I'm innocent really believe me.
(Prince start to cry..)

Principal : Oh so go to your home tell to your brother what you did and come with him tomorrow.. And if you can't.. Then don't have to come in college ok..

(Prince tried a lot to convince his principal but he was not ready to listen Prince's words )

Prince's POV
It's not fair i hate this college, hate principal i don't want to be here.. Bhai will not understand.. He will Just see that i beat that guy... But why i beat he  will not understand.(prince wipe his tears and called driver Uncle to pick him up)

(At home)

Uncle : It's like only 2-3 days since you start college and already complaint starts... Vivek should treat you well today.

Prince : Do you think it can be my fault?

Uncle : Prince it's not fot the first time that you fought... You had lot of fights with classmates, friends, in society..

Prince : Then i don't want to explain anything to you(he cried and ran to his room )

Uncle : Yaa don't explain me.... But explain to him.(uncle shouted in frustration )

(Prince was crying in his room everyone was juat blaming him but nobody was ready to listen him)

(At evening vivem came from his office )..

Uncle : hii... How was your day

Vivek : It was good uncle... What happened.. Your expression saying something different.

Uncle : maybe tired because of work son.. Do you want something?

Vivek : No No uncle i don't need anything.

Uncle's POV
Between these two brother i always suffer so much.. Should i say to him... That his brother become famous in just two days.. Really why he is like that.. what should i say to vivek.. He will be angry on him and prince is already crying..I think i should tell him.

(Uncle went to vivek and sat beside him)

Uncle : I.. I want to.. Sa.. Say something to you.

Vivek : Sure uncle... What(vivek put his mobile a side and turn his face to uncle )

Uncle : actually pri.. Prince..

Vivek : Yes prince what?

Uncle : he came from the college.. He just said he fought with one boy in college.. So his principal call you tomorrow.

Vivek : what (vivek got angry immediately and got up from the sofa.. )
HOW DARE HE CAN DO THAT!
(he literally roared )

Uncle : Oh God please vivek be cam.. Sit...

Vivek : calm..? How? He snatched that all the calmness from my life uncle really.. How can he fight with someone in just two days..

Uncle I'm telling you please don't come today to save him.. He have to pay for watever he did.

Uncle : I'll not i mean he is not a kid now how many time he will repeat this same mistake.

(Vivek ran to prince room.. His every foot's voice is so loud he is furious, uncle went to his room and closed the door....)

(Vivek start to knock prince's door so loudly )

KNOCK KNOCK..

(Prince went to open the door..)

(He opened the door as soon as he saw his brother... He hugged him so tight and start to cry....)