𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Sadie gets up a few minutes later and starts turning her head looking out in the hall.

"What are you doing girl?" I ask her and she doesn't even spare me a glance instead she starts growling. On Halloween night, of course.

I get up slowly and Sadie starts barking, I grab a hair brush off the coffee table and slowly move towards the living room door when I hear the doorbell ring making me jump and my soul nearly leave my body.

I jump and run to the door opening it and seeing miss snow with a coat on, still drenched holding a bag.

"Trick or treat." She smiles. Sadie starts barking again looking in the kitchen where the lights are off.

"That's why I am not a dog person." She adds and I open the door for her to come in.

"I think someone's in my kitchen." I whisper and she rolls her eyes.

"And the hairbrush would do damage."

"It'd do something!" I whisper loudly and she closes the door and puts the bag down. She holds out her hand and I look at her.

"Oh I'm terrified too, I need you to hold my hand and I'll go first." She states and I slide my hand into hers, her hands are cold again. My heart quickens and she starts walking toward the kitchen.

"Where's the light switch?" She asks me.

"Just inside the door." I answer.

"Very descriptive Diana, a lot of help." She says and she just walks into the kitchen and turns the light on.

"Ah!" She screams and I jump. She begins laughing and let's go of my hand.

"You are such an idiot."

"I'm the idiot? You are the one who scared the life out of me after I told you I thought someone broke in."

"Does it look like anyone is here?" She asks and I look around, no it does not.

"No but why else would Sadie be barking?"

"Maybe because she's a dog? She can't exactly talk darling." She says and I roll my eyes.

-Natalie's POV-

I walk out of her kitchen and go over to the bag, I brought wine and candy..I was supposed to go out clubbing with Tatum, Quinn and cole but they invited Olivia too.

"I brought wine and a hell of a lot candy." I tell her picking up the bag holding up the wine bottle.

"I don't drink." She tells me and I put the wine back in the bag.

"Sober it is."

"Let's watch a Halloween movie." She tells me nodding towards I'm guessing the living room, I follow her and yes I was correct.

She walks over jumping onto the couch and I walk over sitting down beside her. I put one leg over the other and she hands me the remote.

"You pick what we watch." She states and I shake my head.

"Nope I'm not good with picking movies, I'll be here till tomorrow looking through them." I push the remote back and she frowns.

"Then we can watch....The terrifier?" She asks and I shrug.

"I'm all for cuddling up but do not jump on me if there's a pop up, please." I say and she smiles.

"Okay, I can't promise though-"

"I will pick you up and throw you out the window."

"Well that's mean."

A while later we continue watching the movie, we've laughed a lot because it's such a shit horror. The weathers gotten quite bad and there was thunder not to long ago.

"Can I call you Natalie now?" She asks taking a candy and I shrug.

"Doesn't bother me what you call me." My phone starts buzzing and it's Tatum, I swipe and answer before putting the phone to my ear.

"Nat! Come down here! You're missing out on so much fun!" Tatum screams over the music in the background making me take my phone away from my ear.

"Tatum I already told you-"

"She's not even here! Just come!" She shouts before hanging up. I roll my eyes and Diana looks at me.

"Do you want to go to the club?" I turn my head asking her and she laughs. I look at her serious then she stops smiling.

"You're serious?"

"I am."

"I don't really drink-"

"There's a start for everything."

"I don't know."

"I won't force you to go but it'll be fun."

"We don't even have outfits."

"Where's your room?" I ask her and she stands up walking out of the living room so I follow her. She walks me up to her bedroom and I walk over to the closet opening it. I spot a red dress straight away and throw it on the floor.

"Devil and Angel?" I raise an eyebrow at her and she shrugs.

"You're the Angel." I tell her and flip through her closet for something white, I find a white skirt and small top. I throw them to her and she quickly catches them.

"I didn't even know I had these."

"Well now you do."

A/n

I might post two chapters today, the second one will be up later since I want to make a few changes. I have a few chapters ahead done but I think I might delete them all because I don't like a few things that happened!!

I have a lot of homework today so this chapter is unedited, I will go back over an edit it maybe tonight or tomorrow!

This chapter is kind of boring so I will try my best to post another!