Chapter 27

Jason's POV

Warning Sexual Content Below

"You have been such a bad girl today." I mumbled in the crook of Malarie's neck. Marking my territory, and owning what's mine. She is mine.

She squirms under me, trying to get away from my sucking and tugging. I could tell she was very nervous. Shit I would be too, if I was in her little predicament. She has further pissed me off today.

First she doesn't listen, by playing music loudly. She's disrespecting and embarrassing me, in front of my boys. Then she went onto calling me out in front of everyone. She has to suffer a little bit. I have to somehow make her understand who's in charge. And I mean what I say, and say what I mean.

"J-Jason, I'm sorry I was bad and not good to you today." She holds onto me tightly, pleading to me with watery eyes. "Okay, and?" I probe, waiting for her to continue. "I won't do it again, give me another chance. Please." She pleads some more, this time with a single tear rolling out of her eye.

"No more chances. Stop crying." I wiped her watery orbs with my thumbs. Kissing her red flushed cheeks. "Baby I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to pleasure you a bit rougher than usual." I whispered, licking in between her breast.

She sniffled, wiping her runny nose with the back of her hand. I got up and got a towel from our closet in the bathroom. I handed it to her, so she could wipe her nose. I didn't want to get tissue, only because I don't want to stop during sex.

"You ready?" I asked, settling myself in between her legs. She nodded weakly. "No crying, no more-shit I almost forgot!" I jumped up, making my shaft swing around as I went to my special drawer. I pulled out some handcuffs walking towards her.

"No Jason... No! I don't want cuffs on me, they hurt. Please no." She rambles quite nervously; sitting up trying to run to the door stark naked. "Now baby, why would you ever try to run out the door naked?" I grabbed her body against my own.

"You don't want the handcuffs on?" I speak almost mischievously, holding back my laugh. She shakes her head so fast, I was afraid she would break her own neck. "My little Cornbread, be careful. I wouldn't want you injured. I will only handcuff one hand is that, okay?" I raise my eyebrow questioning, seeing the shake of her head.

"No Jason. I don't want to be bound, you idiot." She whines, still trying to reach for the doorknob. "I'm not an idiot, and he wants you so bad." I grind my hard member against her ass. She made some type of squealing noise, which only made me laugh.

I dragged us over to the bed, pushing her down once again. I grabbed ahold of her arm–she was trying to hide behind her back; placing the handcuff on her right wrist. I took the other cuff, and handcuffed my right one as well.

"W-what are you doing?" She glances down at both of our now handcuffed wrists. "I cuffed  us both together, because baby no one can break our bound. There will always be you and me... forever." I settle myself in between her legs. "You really believe that?" Malarie croaks, feeling my member against her leg.

"I know that baby." I answered her. Without warning I plunged inside of her. Making her scream in pure abruptness. "Ow Jason. Can you please let me adjust, don't move." She whimpered, holding my hips steady.

"See this is why we should make love all the time," I state matter-of-factly, not making any moves to proceed. "You're so tight... plus you have a small vagina." I add, poking the top of her mound.

"I won't be surprised if it's all stretched out because of you." She winced, taking deep breaths. "That's why only I should be in here." I slowly moved in and out of her.