Steven Always Lets People Get To Him

Steven: *sighs sadly*

Owen: What's wrong now?

Steven: Okay, so I was at Taco Bell right? This girl said that I shouldn't be putting too much hot sauce on my chalupa. And I was like, mind your own business! Then, she called me taco butt.

Charlotte: I'm sure she was only joking, Steven.

Steven: But, that hurt my feelings.

Oliver: You have to grow a thicker skin, man. People say such things, to get a reaction out of you.

Michelle: Facts. People act like jerks. That's life. You gotta learn to ignore people like that.

TrishRenae: Right. We can't control how other people behave, but we can control our reactions.

Steven: I'm 41, and I always get picked on.

Owen: You call yourself a man? You're weak. You always come whining to us, when someone picks on you.

Steven: People in this state are jerks! Screw Connecticut! I hate it!

Owen: There are jerks everywhere.

Steven: Maybe, its because I am from Texas.

TrishRenae: How would they know? Sweetie, you have to just move on from rude people, okay? I speak from experience when I say this. I remember when this dude said I am a lowlife. I didn't pay him no mind. I just ignored him, and held my head high. Cause, I realized its on them. Not me.

Brandon: Facts. Steven, you're just too much of a weakling.

Steven: I just wish people would pick on someone their own size.

This story was written on Tuesday, November 8th, 2022.

A/N Steven, you can't let people walk all over you like that. Just ignore them! That's all you have to do! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.