Chapter 15

RECAP

After a couple of minutes of waiting I heard a car pull up and then it turn off I heard the door and open and someone get off and once they got to the door they knocked I grabbed the door handle and open the door and then I was face to face with Klaus my soulmate "Hello Klaus" I said

HAILEY'S POINT OF VIEW

Klaus looked at me with pure shocked when he looked at my eyes that confirmed I was in fact his mate "it's you it's really you" then looked down with shame I think he thought that I would reject him once I found out all the bad things he did so I slowly walked up to him and put my hands on his face and made him look at me but he still avoided eye contact I sighed and said "Klaus please look at me" and he slowly and hesitantly make eye contact with me "I will never reject you if that what you are thinking I know of all the bad things you did and I know you may be wondering how I know and I will explain that all later just know that you were made for me and I was made for you" by the time I was done talking he had tears in his eyes and instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me and cried in my shoulder and I just ran my fingers in his hair to try and help him calm down and it worked and he look me in the eyes with such love and happiness it made my heart melt "thank you" he said quietly "come inside so we can talk" I said and walked him to the living room and we talked I told him all about how I was reborn and how I was all his brothers mates and surprise he was ok with that he was just happy he found me.

TIME SKIP

Once we were done talking about everything I told him "you need to get someone to bring your brothers and sister" he looked scared when he heard me say that so I said "I know you think they'll all be mad at you at try to hurt you or leave you but once they find out I'm there mate to they won't try to leave and they'll know better then to try and hurt you because hurting you will also hurt me as well and I know they don't wanna hurt me" he looked very hesitant but finally agreed "yes ok I will call my witch and have her bring them" he said as he got up to call his witch, when he walk away Elijah came up to me and said "not even a hour with him and your already changing home for the better and have him rapped around your little finger" and I replied with "I know but I just happy that I have you two and soon I will have the rest of your brothers with me" he just looked at me with a smile and said "thank you" "for what" "bringing my family back together" he said and hugged me and I hugged back "your welcome" i simply said as Klaus walked back into the room and said nervously "ok I called my witch and said she she'll be here as soon as she can" "ok good" I said smiling

TIME SKIP

We were waiting for a like a hour and half and Klaus was pacing around they room nervously "Klaus please stop pacing around the room everything is going to be fine" "but what If" he didn't get to finish because I cut him off "no buts sit down" and he did and we were waiting a little more when we heard the door bell ring "there here" I said smiling and happily clapped my hands I then got and ran to the door and opened the door and in walked Greta and some other people wheeling in all the coffins and when Greta saw Klaus she said "Hello Klaus" in a flirty way so I made her blood boil and she screamed out in pain and I just smirked and said "Call me Jealous but Klaus is mine and so is Elijah as well as all the Mikealson men and I know damn well you can feel they power coming from me as soon as you entered my driveway so that means your just stupid to try and hit on my man" I said and Klaus came to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear "stop love please I'm all yours and I still need her to break my curse" and I claimed down a little but I fully calmed down when he placed a kiss on my neck and I stopped the spell and Greta sighed in relief "your lucky you have a purpose or you'd be dead" I said to her "I sorry it won't happen again" she said all scared "good not get out my house and don't come back to we need you" she just nodded and left and I turned around to face Elijah and Klaus and "let's un dagger your brothers shall we" I said smiling and ran to the living room where they are and immediately started opening them up I the saw my two other beautiful mates Finn and Kol and Rebekah my new soon to be bestie and one last coffin who I knew what the dumb Bitch that I plan to strip her of any magical powers she may still have and then burn her to ash "ok we will under dagger your brothers first and then Rebekah" I said and they nodded so I grabbed ahold of both daggers and pulled them out and made them disappear and Klaus looked confused "where did they go" " somewhere only I can assess them so Klaus I trust you with my life but not with the daggers and I know you only used them to keep your family together but you can't have them anymore" and he didn't protest and instead nodded in understand meant "ok let's watch a movie while we wait cause something tells me it's going to be a while till they wake up"

TIME SKIP

We were finishing the movie when I heard gasping and immediately got up and rushed to the living room and saw both my mates " Hello Kol and Finn" and they both made eye contact with me "mate" they both said