Chapter 10

Hiiii.....

I am presenting you all chapter 10 :)

Oh yeah! There is a time leap in this chapter again and then the story flows smoothly......

Pic on the side is of Templar>>>>

And Yeah, this chapter is dedicated to @romanticnerd :)

*****************

"One day you will do things
for me that you hate. That
is what it means to be
family."
― Jonathan Safran Foer,
Everything Is Illuminated

FIVE YEARS LATER

TEMPLAR P.O.V

'Weak.'

'Puny.'

'Rotten.'

'Sluggish piece of shit.'

I sat atop Jan's black wolf watching Keith, Cam and Ben before me with disinterest.  They continued to kick Alex's lifeless body with their paws, muttering curses at him in rage.

Jan's let out a loud wolf yawn.

It had been boring.  Alex hadn't even tried to fight as everyone began to attack him.  The moment he saw me, his face crunched up in fear, and he looked like he wanted to piss himself desperately.  I hadn't even had to shift into my wolf to scare him.  I would have laughed at his response if I hadn't wanted him dead more than anything else.

'Four more to go,' Keith said through the link as we walked back towards our vehicle that had been parked on the road at the edge of the woods.

'They are the worst ones,' Jan said.

 Glen, Felix, Barry and Greg were the wolves we had left on the hit list of the Waterwave pack.  I didn't know Barry or Greg personally, but Glen and Felix; I knew I would enjoy killing them.

Reaching into the backseat of my very own Convertible Audi A7 I pulled out everyone's clothes and threw them to them so they could get dressed when they shifted back.  This was my first car and my baby.  I call him Arrogant.

Everyone hid behind trees and quickly changed.  They were all back in no time and Jan hoped inside my car, taking the passenger seat.  I looked in the rearview mirror at the boys and saw that they were all seated inside their white Lexus behind me.

'Please make sure to thank the Alpha,' I said to Keith through the link.

We had tracked Alex to one of the pack's that had been attacked and a black cloth with a piece of the silver statue had been left at the attack scene.  He had been hiding among the pack.  The attack had been Glen's work, but I didn't care.  I wanted Alex dead.

It's been five years now.  Now, whenever there is an attack on a pack and a black cloth with a silver piece of the Moon Goddess's statue in it left behind, we are told about it.  We know that it's a message sent for our pack.  

There is an association of wolves, similar to a court, called the Sorority which consists elder wolves. They are supposed to handle such matters. However, the current head of the Sorority, Mr. Louis Gibb, hates me and the feeling is mutual from my side. It's a long story, but when I apparently continued to 'disrespect' him, he had commanded pack wolves to not help any of us in our search. 

Thanks to Keith, I had not only managed not to shift in front of them, but also spare Louis's life from my wolf, who wanted to tear him apart.

For the past five years whenever we have traced the rogues we've been chasing, they've always been hiding among packs.  We always have to ask the permission of the Alpha of that pack's territory before we can gain access to their land, so that we can kill the rogues.  But I always make sure that none of the other packs know about me being a white wolf.  It's still a secret known only to our pack and a few trusted members of the Firelight pack.  To all others I am known as the Beta of the Waterwave pack, and Keith is known as the Alpha.