#10 S.M.

Dedicated to @JilianFuller

Jilian's p.o.v.

I wake up in Shawn's arms. Feeling amazing as always when we have a night like we did last night. He was amazing and now i wanted to do something nice and cute a girlfriend would do. i slowly and carefully get out of Shawn's embrace and throw his shirt on. I walk down stairs and head to his kitchen.

I was going to make breakfast, but then I thought Shawn is a better cook than me. So I took it upon myself and walked back up stairs, went back in the room, and Jumped on him. He groaned in pain. "Babe I'm hungry!" I whine to Shawn. "Hell noo! I am going back to sleep." he carefully, but roughly pushes me off of him. "Make your own food Jilian!" I go to the door and open it. I quickly think of a way to get him back.

I close the door and hide at the edge of the bed just in case he realizes I am still here. I swiftly get under the covers. (We all know what's funna happen) I slowly move up to his boxers. 

I cannot believe I am actually about to do this!

I stifle a giggle at the thought and carefully pull down his boxers. He stirs a bit, but that is it. I lick my hands and grab him and start to pump up and down. He quietly moans. I wrap my lips around him and start to suck on the tip. (Oh I wonder...) I start to deep throat him, but not a lot because remember punishment!

I feel him throw the blanket off me to see its me sucking him off. "Fuck baby! You had to g-go through all this ju-" he gasps when I lick the tip of him. 

Yeah I know your weaknesses bishh!!

"-Just because I won't make you-u food!?" He is right about to cum, but I quickly take him out of me with a pop. "Yup!" I get off the bed and walk out the room. Then down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Wait! Baby you better get back here!" I hear Shawn say coming up behind me. I turn around to meet his annoyed and lust-filled eyes. "Not until I eat breakfast!" I say stubbornly. He smirks "You already did." He picks me up and puts me on the counter. He roughly puts his lips on mine and pulls my sweats and panties off me. 

Shawn wastes no time to roughly put himself in me. (I was not gonna leave you guys hanging with just a bj) I detach my lips from his and throw my head back. I moan loudly. He starts to leave a trail of kisses from my jaw down to my neck. He leaves a few marks. "You left me when I was ready and now you have no choice to wait for me," he says with in a way that just turns me on even more. I quickly cum undone right there with my eyes shut tight. 

Shawn cums right after me. "Fuck!" I say with tiredness. He pulls out and stares back at me. "So? Pancakes?" I nod enthusiastically. He laughs and gets to work.

Wassup!! School is literally killing me!! Mostly my 3rd block though...

-Yaxii🙈