Cavaliershipping: Hot and young

#Convertshinxy

I wrote this way before the contest, and I was planning on publishing it soon... well. Have fun everyone, especially @shinxy_

-

"Please, Gary? Pleaaaase? Pretty pleaaaaaase?"

Twenty years old Gary Oak rolled his eyes in annoyance and started walking faster. His cigarette was still unlighted and between his fingers, waiting to be smoked.

"Come on, Gary! Don't be like that! Just say yes!"

"Leave me alone, Berlitz."

Dawn caught up with the brunette and told him, "Why can't you just be as nice as Ash?"

You mean submissive, not nice... Gary chose not to say that too loud. It'd only lead to another argument and to Dawn sticking like glue to him even more.

She was such a pain in the butt.

The brunette was really hoping he'd get some rest this Sunday from work. Ash wasn't home so he decided he was going to have a cup of coffee at his usual café and head then to the gym on his own. It was the perfect plan for a perfect day and a perfect weather.

Dawn Berlitz following him everywhere wasn't a part of his little perfect plan. Why the hell wasn't she at home doing her homework anyway?

"Come ooooon, Gary! I already booked! It'd be a loss if I go on my own! Everyone is busy!"

Gary stopped in his tracks and turned around quickly. "Can't you see I'm busy too?"

"Well... you don't have a girlfriend." Dawn shrugged, placing her long wavy styled blue hair on her left side and fiddling with it.

"What did you just say?" Gary hated to speak about his love situation. Ash's selfies with Misty in bed irritated him enough.

"I'm not risking anything."

"You-..."

"Wait no-I meant that you have nothing better to do!" the blunette flailed her arms. "Wait-that sounded wrong too! I didn't mean it! I didn't mean anything! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

There was a moment of awkward silence between the two. Dawn cleared her throat. Gary raised his eyebrows at her, and started suddenly chuckling. It got her confused.

"I don't think this is funny."

"That's not it. You act like a high school brainless cheerleader. It's funny seeing you flail your arms and all."

Dawn blushed and snapped instantly, "Hey! I don't like cheerleaders anyway!"

"You didn't even question the 'brainless' part."

"You-you just did not-"

"Calm down, will you?" Gary held his hand in front of him. He was kind of starting to enjoy the company of this Dawn girl. Ash's friends weren't that boring like he thought they were, after all.

He took to little moment to check her out, and Dawn has surely caught it.

"You're rude!"

"Hah! I don't know if it's me or it's the fact that skirt isn't really doing a great job hiding anything."

Dawn flailed her bag and let high pitched voices. Gary chuckled and stepped to the back as to avoid getting hit. He could get a blow dryer or a high heel hit him across his face. Ash has told him Misty carries her high heel shoes in her bags.

"Calm down."

"I'm calm!" Dawn finally stopped and took a deep breath. She tried to catch Gary off guard but he didn't fell for it.

"Nice try."

"Pfft. Fine! I don't want anything from you anymore! I'll go to the spa by myself, and I don't care if the free invitation will go to waste!"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye!"

Right when Dawn turned on her heels, she stumbled and fell to the ground and got all her bag contents over her. Gary burst into hard laughter. He put his cigarette back inside his pocket and soon extended his hand to help her up. The fact that he's caught a glimpse of her thong made him feel accomplished too.

Well, that was hot.

And for a second, it seemed like she did that on purpose... what?

"Get off me! Uhf-I don't need your-your help!" Dawn slapped Gary's hand away and tried to get up on her own. Gary wondered how she managed to do that wearing those high wedge sandals. Why girls make their lives so complicated?

Well, Gary let her get up on her own anyway. He didn't help her grab her things either. He enjoyed the sight of Dawn bending down and flashing her butt to him. It was funny watching her every second make sure her manicure didn't get ruined. This girl was just so brainless...

But cute as well... Gary smirked.

He's heard from his friends that Dawn talked about him all the time, but he never believed them. Gary thought they were just messing around-and who'd believe Ash and his conclusions and arguments about feelings anyway? He's the worst.

Well, maybe not.

Guess it's true after all. Why did Dawn come to him anyway? She could go with her mother or one of her female friends. Yep, it's confirmed; this Dawn girl has a little thing for the almighty Gary Oak.

Well, she stood a chance.

"Hey Berlitz,"

"Shhh! Ugh!"

Dawn ran a quick hand over her hair and turned to glare at him. "Now what?"

"I'd be glad to go with you." Gary's eyes travelled carefully all over Dawn's body. She was petite in frame and curvy just in the right places. He's seen girls with bigger breasts but Dawn was fine. How old was she again? Seventeen? Sixteen? She still had a long way to go in terms of growing.

He smirked. Dawn caught him checking her out again but she didn't react.

"Wha-..."

"Well, you don't want to waste that free invitation you won, right?"

"Yees..."

"And I have nothing better to do. You said it yourself. Everyone is busy but me, right?" Gary's tone was provoking. It was sending hints.

Yes, everyone is so busy but Gary Oak.

Yeah right.

Dawn gulped.

Gary shrugged and said, "I'm going then."

"Are you honest-I mean, do you really mean it? You're going? You are?" Gary thought Dawn got excited over stupid things, but that really made her cute in a way. It made Gary smile.

"Yes."

"Yaaay! Thank you, thank you; thank you sooooo much!"

Gary got startled as Dawn jumped at him and trapped him in a bear hug. Well, she might be petite in size, but sure her grip was strong.

"You're welcome."

Well, Gary didn't really care. He had other better plans for later. After all, spending a day at the spa meant hanging around in the fewer clothes possible, and Gary wasn't the type who'd want to waste such opportunity.

Especially if the matter concerned younger hot girls like Dawn Berlitz.

"Hey! Stop touching my butt!"

Oh please, she didn't even pull away when Gary touched her.

THE END.