Love Story

bkdk: love story
(inspired by "love story" of taylor swift)
2021 edits
nov3,'22- nov10,'22

its valentines' day and supposed to be a good time for proposals and engagements but for izuku, he's been a martyr all the way along.

everything's ready, those flower bouquet and his very own homemade chocolate in a cute red box of heart.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't ready for this, izuku, but i'm not into gays, really.", erica exclaimed, "i just only like you and i'm with someone else, sorry if it's too late to say this, but goodbye and thank you for working hard, i appreciate them.".

"by the way, i'm breaking up with you.", the girl left, rushing to her new boyfriend and all izuku was to sat on a bench and have a long deep sigh.

"what are you going to do with that trash?", a blondie who was on the other side of the bench.

izuku was kinda startled but answered, "on the trashbin, i guess.", so he just giggled nervously, "how bout you, sir?".

"well, just nothing, i'm just waiting those bastards to come back their asses here, they're having their dates.", the tall and handsome man asked, "is that really okay for you those assholes do that on you?", he added.

"well, i'm trying to have a family after my dad found out that i'm dating someone like me, he told me he could never have his grandson at this situation, so i left and prove it but i was wrong.", izuku exclaimed.

"well, that's good.", katsuki smirked.

"what do you mean?", izuku just tilted his head for confusion.

"katsuki bakugou, find me here if you want. if you have problems to share, just come here with me.", katsuki said.

"i-izuku midoriya."

"well, see you later."

"b-bye.", izuku waved his hand as he saw katsuki on his big bike along with with some guys.

"what was that?".

***
at the office...

"you've got a letter, izuku.", ochako cheered.

"from whom?"

"i don't know, your suitor i guess, there's no name, oh there's a note!", ochaco took the note and gave it to izuku.

"huh??? katsuki?!?"

"who? what?", ochako suddenly asked for she knew that name but she couldn't remember where she heard.

"how, how did he knew where i work, this is embarrassing!", izuku froze when a big bunch of flowers came inside the office.

"is izuku midoriya works here?", the delivery man asked.

"y-yes? i'm izuku midoriya.".

"a man asked me to deliver this to you.", the man said and left.

"oh, thank you, mr. delivery man!".

"you're lucky, izuku, who's the guy?", ochaco asked excitedly.

"well, it was katsuki, the one i told you before, the one who saw that mission failed proposal to erika.", izuku smiled nervously.

ochaco thrilled and awed.

***
everyday, katsuki continued sending letters and flowers even expensive chocolates until izuku has the time to thank him and went to the park where it all begun.

but...

"are you with that freaking blondie?", the leader of goons showed up before katsuki.

"no? i mean yes!", izuku just shaken on his knees.