A Nice Long Sleep (dark fic)

(warnings - Yandere, abuse, violence, dark)

"Y/N, stop this!" Jake shouted as you continued to scream.

"No! I won't stop! I won't stop until you let me go!" You screamed back pushing him before you ran for the door.
It was locked with a key from the inside.

"Let me out! I hate you!" You screamed as you bashed your fists onto the door.
Jake grabbed you around the waist and pulled you away.

"If you would just listen to us, then we wouldn't have to do this!" He screamed slapping you across the face and making you yelp in surprise and pain.

"You're all monsters, you... I hate you all." You muttered as tears ran down your face.
Suddenly Marc took control and he grabbed you by your shirt and forced you to stand up.

"We aren't monsters! All of this would be so much fucking easier if you just obeyed us!" He shouted slamming you against the wall as you cried.

"Please, stop." You whispered before you began hitting his chest with your hands.

"Get the fuck off me!" You screamed as loud as you could.
Suddenly Marc heard a knock at the door and felt his heart drop.

"Shut your fucking mouth." He growled before covering your mouth.
He dragged you to the bathroom and forced you to sit on the floor before he grabbed a cloth and tied it around your mouth, then quickly ducked out of the door to grab the rope that was around the curtains.
He came back in and saw you trying to get up and untie the cloth. He shoved you back down and turned you around, tying your wrists together roughly.

"This is what you fucking get for not staying quiet." He growled before exiting and locking you in the bathroom.
He answered the door to see an old woman.

"Oh, Steven. I heard a lot of noise and wanted to see if you were okay." She said as Steven quickly took control.

"O-Oh, I was just rehearsing a play with a friend of mine. She's an actress and she has this big intense scene coming up and wanted me to help. I'm so sorry for worrying you." He said as she smiled.

"Oh, well I'm glad you're alright." She said before they exchanged pleasantries and she left.
Marc took back over and went back to the bathroom to see you standing up trying to get out of the rope.

"That was far too close, baby. Do you know what will happen if the police come? You'll get taken away from me, they'll shove you into a cell where men will fuck you over and over whether you like it or not!" He shouted ripping the cloth off your mouth.

"I would rather that than look at your fucking face any longer." You growled before he grabbed you by your throat and threw you against the wall once more.
His grip was rougher this time.

"You're so fucking ungrateful! We are trying to give you everything! And yet you still fight!" He shouted as you clawed at his arm.

"I'm not holding back anymore, Y/N. You wanna fight us? Huh? Well, fight against me, baby. Come on." He taunted as you cried and fought for breath trying to get him off you.

"Aww, come on darling. You can do better than that. Fucking pathetic." He growled in your face as your body slowly stopped fighting.
Marc watched as you slowly gave up and passed out. Just before he killed you, he dropped you to the ground. Your unconscious body falling to the floor.

"Steven, take care of her. I can't deal with her." Marc growled before Steven quickly took control and knelt down to you.

"Oh, gods." He whispered picking you up in his arms and kissing your forehead.

"Oh, baby. I'm sorry." He muttered bringing you out of the bathroom and to his bed, he gently laid you onto it and looked down at you.
He couldn't stop his hands from shaking.
He began to cry and fell to his knees, burying his face in the sheets.

"Why can't you just obey him? H-He wouldn't do this if...if you just listened." He whispered looking at your unconscious face.
He ran his hand over your cheek while he cried.

"You'll be okay, love. After this, you'll understand, okay? You'll be a good girl and love us."

--

24 hours had gone by, Steven lay next to you.

"Marc, she isn't waking up. Maybe we should call someone." Steven whispered, watching your pale face.

"I've got someone I can call, I'll handle this."

Two hours went by, there was a knock at the door and Marc opened it to reveal an old friend.
A tall old man with scars all over his face.
He had a black bag in his hand and entered.

"I'm guessing the half-dead woman on your bed is the one that needs my help." He muttered heading over to you as Marc stayed silent.

"Bloody hell, who did this to her?" He muttered looking down at your heavily bruised neck.

"Doesn't matter, just help her." Marc growled as the 'doctor' sat beside the bed and began to examine you.

After a few minutes the doctor finished, and he'd given you a few shots, telling Marc it would keep you stable.

"Don't be surprised if she's mute when she wakes up, she might never recover her voice. She should wake up in two to four days, she'll need plenty of rest and medication. The medication will make her drowsy and confused but I'm sure this is a safe place for her to recover." He said as Marc nodded, he couldn't help but be excited about the fact that you wouldn't be able to talk and you'd be drowsy and compliant for him.
He gave the doctor an envelope filled with money and let him leave.
Marc went back to your bedside and ran his hand over your cheek.

"We'll take good care of you."

--

Two days had passed and Jake sat on the couch watching TV, he heard a small noise of you moving and quickly jumped up.
He came to your bedside to see you writhing in pain and your eyes slowly fluttering open.

"Mi amor, there you are." Jake whispered smiling softly as you looked around in confusion.

"It's okay, baby. You're safe." Jake whispered, running his hand through your hair.
He sat beside you and slowly helped you to sit against his chest.

"You have to take some medicine, sweet girl." He said as you collapsed completely against him, with no strength in your body to hold yourself up.
Jake got out the medicine and pour it into a small cup before bringing it up to your lips.

"Open." He whispered as you opened your mouth a little and let him pour the liquid into your mouth.
He gently applied pressure to your chin, making your mouth close while you swallowed.

"Good girl, that'll make you feel better." He whispered, kissing the side of your head.
His hand came close to your neck and you automatically flinched and tried to get away from him.

"No, mi amor. It's alright, shh, shh." He whispered gently pushing you back onto him.

"No more pain, sweet girl."

--

It took about 24 hours for you to fully come back to them, you were still so weak and couldn't speak but you had a lot more awareness.
And you were terrified.
You sat at the kitchen table while Steven prepared dinner, soup of course.
When he was done he placed a bowl down for you and you flinched again.

"Love? It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." He reassured as you kept your head down.

"Eat up, sweetheart. Your poor body needs it." He whispered, smiling sadly as you nodded and began to eat.

After dinner, you sat on the couch while Steven applied cream and bandages to your bruised neck.
You winced in pain now and then and Steven would whisper a small apology.

"There we go, all done. You were such a good girl, thank you, angel." He said kissing your forehead.
Steven was the only one you allowed to touch your neck, otherwise, you would have a panic attack.
Steven sat beside you and you slowly leaned onto him.
He smiled and wrapped his arm around your waist, softly rubbing your hip.
He wouldn't admit it, but he'd loved this just as much as Marc and Jake.
He loved that you craved his attention now, loved that you were so quiet and obedient.

"I love you so much, baby."