(16) Signing A Contract

On the first day on the set, the filming had not yet to be officially started. The crew was busy preparing for the opening ceremony under the deputy director’s supervision. The opening ceremony started on time at eight o’clock, but the venue had been full of people more than one hour prior.

Si Yue arrived in a low-key manner just before seven o’clock. He was now sitting in his exclusive lounge. As the male lead, he didn’t have to be busy, and simply needed to come out to show his face when the time came.

In front of his agent, Si Yue might seem to be lazy and sluggish. But in fact, his image on the outside was perfect. First of all, he was dedicated to his work and never played the temper of a big actor. He had memorized the script by heart, and he had also rehearsed the interpretation many times in his mind. Now that he was idle, Si Yue lazily played with his mobile phone when he suddenly remembered the orchid livestream that Yuan Xin highly recommended.

Si Yue opened the app, logged in with his alternate account, and found the specified channel. He seemed to come at the right time, because the current broadcast had just started two minutes before.

At first glance, he noticed a pair of very beautiful hands. They were slender and white, lustrous and smooth.

Si Yue didn’t consider himself a hand fetish, but he still couldn’t help look more. Apart from being attracted by the flowers, many fans must be attracted by the streamer herself.

The comments were very lively.

[When will Yunyun upload the recording of previous broadcasts?]

[It hurts my heart to miss our precious streamer.]

[In order to watch your livestream in time, I specially set the alarm clock to wake me up!]

[Me too, me too!]

[Me too, me too! +1]

[I just want to see when our seventh child will be born]

[Mom is looking forward to it, looking forward to it…]

Si Yue closed the comment display and concentrated on watching the livestream. At first, he was only casually, but soon he became attracted, and watched it with full interest.

Although Si Yue killed every single plant and flower that fell into his hands, his theoretical knowledge and practical ability did not lose to many professionals. At least, he could see at a glance that the streamer’s techniques were very professional. She should be properly trained under an expert, not just mimicking to gain popularity.

“Brother Yue, Sister Ning is here. She wants to greet you.” Si Yue’s assistant, Xiao Gao, knocked on the door and said.

Si Yue nodded casually. He was just about to close the app, but was attracted again by the streamer’s voice.

Soon Xia Wanning walked in with her assistant. She took off her sunglasses and said apologetically: “Sorry, Brother Yue, I’m late.”

Xia Wanning was a star from Crabapple Entertainment. She was the last Movie Empress awardee, and one of the top-rate female stars. Her status seemed to be equal to Si Yue, but in front of him, she had to respectfully call him ‘Brother.’