Chapter- IV

Mingkit~

On medical building kit and pha plus wayo having their lunch break and beam was missing and that was nothing new to them as usual having his meal with girls(actually they don't know about beamlam and rumor where beam stop playing/sleeping)

Suddenly they heard a loud noise and people start gathering on one spot.

"Seem like someone going to committed his/her love" said kit while spilling on his cold coffee.

Kit was not knowing that a 4th year girl were going to express his feeling for ming.

Ming was happy that he can easily come and go in medical building to meet his phi but as he push the food court door to entre, he found a older girl were standing their with flower in her hand and she come forward to him, he don't know what to do, he can see his phi but his phi can't see him because he face the back toward door.

Wayo get the site of ming standing in the middle of the group, he immediately understand the situation when he heard p'kit

"Seem like someone going to committed his/her love"

Wayo push his p'pha shirt to get his attention, when pha turn to see wayo, wayo pointed his finger toward main door of food court. Pha follow wayo finger and catch the sight ming and his senior in middle of group.

Icey grab a microphone and face the coward present in food court while holding flower in other hand.

"Nong ming" said icey with shy smile.

Kit flinch when he heard younger one name but he didn't dare to turn.

"Age is just a number and if two people love, trust, respect and like each other nothing should stop them from being together" said in lovely voice with loud speak.

Kit grab his table so tightly that his fist turn into white

Ming was just staring at his phi side, he know his phi can hear this.

"Will you be my boyfriend nong ming?" said icey finally while kneeing of on one leg and expand his other hand which hold flower.

Student were cheering but kit can't take it anymore when he heard 'boyfriend' word kit feel like some grab his heart so tightly that it bleeding now.

Kit stand from his place and march toward crowd he can see that younger one looking down while his senior on ground with flower.

Kit grab younger one collar, ming startle when he see his phi in front of me, he thought his phi doesn't take any action toward this matter because he is not ready to display their relationship.

Kit grab younger one nape with other hand and connected his lip with ming lip and enter his tongue.

Ming taken back by the sudden kiss but he kiss his phi back with equal love.

SHOCK!

Every single soul present in the food court was shock to see kit like this but there are 3 people who are grinning ear to ear and they are-

Pha

Wayo

And

Icey

Ming move his hand on his phi body like he was going to own this body for forever, kit grab younger one hair to deepen the kiss after 10min later they apart from each other, kit still wrap his through ming hip.

After catching their breath kit take loud speaker from senior and spoke up

"Sorry phi and everyone present in this world but this idiot standing here is belong to me only M.E" said kit with voice of owner

Icey stand on her full height and clap and followed by everyone.

"I know I know nong kit that nong ming belongs to you but nong you have to claim it in the public if you want him by yourself because there are many eyes on your boy" said icey with parental voice while ruffing kit hair.

Kit tighten his hold on ming while his eyes get teary, ming claim his phi hand to assume that he belong to his phi.

Both smile while looking each other on the eyes.

"I love you ming" said kit

"I love you phi'kit" said ming while giving a peck on lips.

Kit smile, he promise to himself that he no longer going to hide his love and affection toward younger one.

Icey take the loud speaker from the kit

"And everyone I hope you respect their love for each other and no one going to approve nong ming or nong kit in future." said icey with calm yet murder voice.

Everyone nodded

"Then I take my leave, take care of each other" said icey while leaving the place

Kit smile and nodded same with ming.

Kit hold ming hand and leave the place with his boyfriend for their first official date, ming was grinning ear to ear and shower his phi face with kisses time to time and kit patiently take everything.

!End of Mingkit!

Next will be Parklam

A/n: Comment and votes