60. Family First Part 2

Ashanti's POV

"So, Mark...What are your intentions with my sister?"

Oh lord, here we go. Why he can't just leave well enough alone?

"I love your sister and I plan to marry her," he says with a bright smile on his face glancing at Laviere making her blush.

Everybody eats in silence for the rest of the time for the most part except a little side conversation here and there.

We all sit rubbing our full bellies while we all have a glass of wine in hand.

Charliese was fast asleep after nibbling a little food and downing her baby bottle so the adults had all the time in the world to talk.

"Let's play a game," Ajax says rubbing his hands together as if he's about to start something.

"What game?" Everyone speaks in unison.

"We are going to play 'Never Have I Ever' and if you have done it take, you have to take a sip of your drink and if you haven't, just remain as you are," Ajax says getting notably excited.

I giggle at his antics and follow suit, "I'm in."

Everyone nods in agreement and the game begins.

"Alright so I'll start this thing off... Never have I ever dated my best friend's ex."

Laviere and Mark take a sip collectively.

Ana states, "Never have I ever done it in a pool."

Lamonte, Laviere, Mark, Ajax, and myself all take sips.

"Damn I'm the only one, that's sad and surprising," she rolls her eyes.

Ajax speaks out, "Don't worry babe, I can fix that," and they immediately go to sucking each other's faces off.

Everyone ignores them.

Mark says, "Never have I ever had a one night stand."

Lamonte, Ajax, Mark, and Ana take a sip.

"Y'all some whores for real," Laviere states shaking her head.

Laviere continues the rotation, "Never have I ever fucked in a public restroom."

Mark, Ana, Ajax, Lamonte, and myself all take sips.

"We are some whores and ain't no shame in our game," Ajax says pulling Ana to his side.

Lamonte rubs his hands together and says 'my turn' like the scene in the White Chicks movie.

Everyone busts out laughing for a good minute until we finally catch our breaths and I lift the blanket over Charliese seeing that she's still fast asleep.

"Okay so... Never have I ever worn crocs. Now all y'all motherfuckers gotta drink because I've seen damn near every single one of y'all wear crocs."

Everybody takes a drink except Lamonte and we shake our head.

"That's not fucking fair. Half the human population wear crocs," Ajax says huffing and puffing like a little baby.

Lamonte replies in a funny tone, "Where you get that from 'crocfinders.com'?"

Everybody laughs holding their stomach and then I realize it's my turn.

I clear my throat, "Oh shit... Never have I ever sucked toes."

"Why you gotta ask that bruh?" Lamonte looks at me before running his hand over his face and then taking a sip from his glass.

Ajax, Mark, and Laviere take a sip.