Chapter 62

THE RANGERS WIN as soon as we stepped out the door all we heard was let's go rangers. "WAIT I have to go back" I said stopping in my tracks. "What's that matter". Vance asked. "I have to get something stay here" I said and rushed back inside. I ran to the gift shop and got a jersey and a Berry Beck pick. I paid and yes it was $300 but who cared I was doing it for a good cause. I stepped back out. "Who is that for" he asked seeing the bag in my hand. "You'll see" we walked home holding my hand the whole time. "Well I heard the rangers won" cap said. "Yes they did cap". He smiled. "Oh by the way cap here you go" u handed him the bag. I made sure the prices were off and I didn't ask for a receipt. "Is this all for me" he said "yes enjoy it ok" I said and gave him a hug. He hugged me back. "Thank you jade I will remember this for the rest of my life". I smiled.

We went up to my house. "That was so cute Jay" he hasn't called jay in a fucking long time. "Did you just call me jay" "yeah why" "I missed it" I said he looked happy. "I missed you too jay" he gave me a hug. It was a littler weird just standing there in the middle of my house being hugged. "I love you" wait what. He just said those 3 words that mean the whole fucking world to me. "I-I love you too". I said shaky a bit.he kissed my head. We just stood there. Till there was a knock at the door. I jumped a little. I opened the door to find cap there. "Sweetie I just wanted to say thank you again for this it means a lot". He said "of course and you let me know if you ever need anything don't be scared to ask me ok" he shook his head "have a good night now but don't have too much fun if you know what I mean". He said and looked at vance. "Ok cap we won't have a good night" he waved and I closed the door,

"Ok well imma go gets changed." Vance said. "Wait uh I don't know if this is taking it to fast but can you sleep with me tonight it felt weird knowing you were here last night but not with me". I just said it flat out, fuck I might have just scared him away. Shit I fuck u-. "Yeah and to be honest I felt the same" he said smiling me. "Ok we'll go get changed hurry up" I said jokingly. "Ok ok" he walked off with a smile. I went in my room and changed into a crop top and sweats. Like I normally did. I turned on the tv and Vance walked in. He was just wearing sweats. When did his abs show more. He dimmed the lights and laid next to me. I went to close the blinds Bc I don't want ppl seeing us sleep even though we are the very last floor of a 75 story building and the whole floor is ours. Wait u really just said ours.

But there are other buildings around so just got tan be sure. "What you wanna watch" he said "anything" I replied. He put on HBO. (IT WAS CREATED IN 1972 I DID MY RESEACH).

He put on this true crime show like we always used to watch. I got into bed and watched the show. About 10 minutes into it I felt eyes on me. I looked over. "What" I said smiling. "Nothing your just pretty". I WANTED TO SCREAM. "Y thank you" I said turning to face him. He pulled my hair behind my ear. Then he started to trace my heart on my collarbone. He traced it multiple times. I just watched. "I remember when I tattooed this on you". He said still looking at my tattoo. "Me too" I said playing with his hair. "How's Zeus" I said. "HES good i miss him". He said "well if you want you can bring him here" he looked at me. "Really" I loved Zeus "of course". "I'll plan it tomorrow". He said.

"I love you jay" he said. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I just couldn't. I kissed him. Shit I fucked up. But See the thing is I didn't. When I went to stop he didn't maybe he really did like me. It kinda went to a make out then ya know. Let me just we did things cap told us not to do sorry cap.

A/n
IM NOT DONE BABY still lots more to coke and lots more to explore like always let me know how you feel and follow the new Insta books.and_talks love ya