38. "It aint a Brewster"

Omniscient

I sat staring at the screen as they kicked Keisha's ass out. Only thing she good for was planting shit or smuggling

Her ass probably do anything for a little white bag. Almost sold her own daughter for a hit. But her dumb ass being so coked up and never having Kairi to plant cameras on her belongings fucked yo my plan. I only have two set up, the family room and front foyer area.

Now that the courts are in the mix i decided against selling the daughter. Don't need no type of heat on me just yet. The way Keisha moving Dave would have full custody relatively soon.

I smirked as I stared at the screen of the two swaying back and forth talking amongst themselves enjoying each others company

"Boss?"

I turned around seeing my secretary walk in with a gentleman I've been hunting down for awhile behind her .A sinister smile etched on my face as I stared at him. He stared blankly back at me and said nothing.

Streets trained him good.

"So let's get to the point. There's something that I want back and you're gonna get it"

He raised his eyebrows watching me as I handed him a picture of Stephanie. I turned around to watch my monitor seeing the two walking away from the cameras view

"I want her dead."

No need of her still being alive. Won't be good for my business

" time frame?"

" i heard she's having an engagement party in a few weeks. Make sure you leave David a great engagement gift.

I want her dead , Children and all "

"I'm not killing my kids."

I rose a brow confused " could've sworn you had parental rights revoked and rejected them along with their mother"

He shrugged "change of heart "

I leaned against my desk as someone else walked into my office

"Boss."

"Great timing. Dwayne, joe. Joe, Dwayne.
This the new addition Joe. Get his ass up to speed and I want this finish by the end of next week"

"He upped security the last time I checked. He heavily guarding all of them at all times"

I figured as much. Ever since the engagement it's been hectic and damn me sad impossible to get close to them.

"Here's the thing. I don't need my business being aired out and pretty soon I have a feeling that Stephanie is ready to tell her story. I want the bitch dead"

"Got it boss"

"Oh and Dwayne?"

He turned around and rose a brow

"Either they die or you die along with them"

He gave a curt nod and left out

I sat at my desk staring at a picture of Stephanie

"Biggest mistake."
________________________

Dave