|| 34 ||

8:22pm , SaturdayAtlanta , Georgia📍Vons house

8:22pm , Saturday
Atlanta , Georgia
📍Vons house

*BING!*

Von was risen out his sleep by a metal pot hitting his head .

He jumped up.

"RILLY ?? REALLY VON"?!! He heard Misharon scream as he sat up trying to grasp what just happened.

"YOU GOT THIS BITCH PREGNANT ?"

"AND YOU ALL IN HER FUCKING POST OUT HERE EMBARRASSING ME ??"

Still confused, Von felt up on his lower lip for a second and felt blood drawing down.

Von popped up at FULL SPEED and swung his arm back then at misharon at FULL FORCE

*MINK*

Misharon was out like a light .

...

♡︎
♡︎
♡︎

Next day Later ..

"Why the fuck you keep doin' me like this ?? Huh Von ?? Misharon said standing infront of Von, ranting.

"Man Asian shut the fuck up, damn. You so fuckin' annoyin"
he said getting annoyed.

Meanwhile Von was lurking on Ella's Instagram page for the 3rd time today, checking to see if she posted within an hour.

"NO. You all in this bitch likes and shit, then she havin yo fuckin baby".

"Mmcht".

God he missed Ella.

"How many fucking abortions you made me have and you got this bitch having your baby".

"Why everytime I look on this bitch page you liking every one of ya pictures huh ??!!"

"Bitch I know yo ass ain't stalking ma babymomma" He said easing an eyebrow.

"OOOU BOYY IM FINNA REALLY FUCK YOU UP" she said clapping her hands together.

"Asian you finna piss me the fuck off. Get the fuck—

Von was interrupted by a FaceTime call from Durk.

Feeling relieved, he quickly answered and the call connected.

"Yo twin"

"Wasgood twin" Durk cheered in the camera.