(32) Two People Meet Again

Si Yue took Wenwen to the clinic to treat the wounds on his palms. Although the wounds were just some scratch that would be healed on their own in a few days, Si Yue felt strangely distressed when seeing it.

Wenwen was small and soft. He sat on the bench obediently while Si Yue held his two small wrists to prevent him from moving. The clinic doctor cleaned his wounds with disinfectant. Feeling the burst of tingling pain, Wenwen’s eyes became tearful. He didn’t move, but his mouth slightly opened with a hiss and his hanging feet waved around in pain.

Si Yue felt even more distressed. The unfamiliar feeling made him subconsciously frown in irritation.

Wenwen saw Si Yue’s face darkened. Thinking that his idol disliked him for being too squeamish, he quickly held back his tears. The boy carefully looked at Si Yue and said with a small voice: “I’m not crying.”

Seeing the child’s cautious expression, Si Yue’s face eased, “Yes, our baby is awesome.”

Wenwen’s face suddenly brightened. Yes, he was awesome! Other children cried and howled when they got injured, but he didn’t!

When Auntie Mei heard the news, she hurriedly ran to the village clinic. Seeing Wenwen’s two small palms were tightly covered into small white buns, she exclaimed in distress.

Auntie Mei was on her way to work in the fields when her fellow villager came and told her that Wenwen was bullied by outsiders. She hurriedly rushed over, but the crowd had been dispersed by then. Hearing from others that Wenwen was in the clinic, she immediately ran here.

Si Yue calmed Auntie Mei and explained the matter clearly and objectively. Auntie Mei immediately had a bad impression of this female star and cursed the woman for a while.

Then she hugged Wenwen, her tears almost falling, “Wenwen, where does it hurt? Tell grandma.”

Wenwen shook his head, “No more.”

Si Yue remembered that Wenwen was sitting on the ground when he arrived. Wondering whether the child’s butt was also injured when he fell, he hugged Wenwen up, lay the boy on his thighs, and then pulled down his small pants, revealing a toddler’s fleshy white butts.

Si Yue observed for a while. A small patch of blueish skin looked very conspicuous on the white and tender butts: “There is a bruise here.”

Auntie Mei also leaned over to look, covering her chest with distress.

...

Wenwen was suddenly taken up. Before he could react, his pants were taken off, and two adults stared at his butts before beckoning the doctor to come over and put on the medicine.

Wenwen’s small face turned red with a bang, spreading even to his neck.

Too, too embarrassing!

Wenwen couldn’t bear it anymore and started crying.

Si Yue suddenly heard the loud cry and was stunned for a while. Thinking the child was crying because of the pain in his butt, he hurriedly rubbed it with his hands.

Um? It feels good? Si Yue couldn’t help but squeezed Wenwen’s butts slightly. It was soft and slippery, like a jelly.

Wenwen’s cry paused for a moment, then he cried even louder.

He no longer has a face to meet people, whaaaaaa!!!!

Auntie Mei knew Wenwen’s self-esteem better than Si Yue. She quickly picked up the boy and helped to pull up his pants.

“Don’t cry, don’t cry. Grandma isn’t looking anymore!”

Wenwen was so sad that he cried on Auntie Mei’s shoulder. From now on, he would ignore Si Yue, this bad guy!!!