«22»

Kayson's pov
                      October 30, 4:00pm
"Davina. I turned 22. Not 100." Davina has given me countless amounts of gifts, compliments.. other.. nice gestures. Since I woke up this morning it's been nonstop. I told her all I wanted was to be alone with her. And now she's going going to the store because 'she hasn't done enough for me.' She's insane. The one thing I wanted for my birthday is..insane.

"Willow. I don't wanna make a damn tik tok right nowww. I've gotta leaveeee." Davina says as she sits on the couch under Willow's force. "It'll take 5 minutes. It's easyyy. Pleasee." I sit down on the couch next to D and look at Willow with humorous eyes. "Fine." With that, they both stand up and start to learn the dance. Davina learns it in less than 5 minutes while Willow is still struggling with her left and right.

"Make an L with your Willow. LEFT. FOOT."
"I'm SORRY, Ms. DANCER."
"First of all, this part should be common sense, dancer or not."
"Yes, Davina. For a DANCER."
"Willow. Just use your LEFT FOOT and KICK BACK."
"This is MY LEFT FOOT."
"NO WILLOW. It ISN'T"
"ARE WE ARGUING RIGHT NOW?"
"WE ARE. Like a damn MARRIED COUPLE."
It goes silent for a minute before Davina yells again.
"LEFT GODDAMN FUCKING FOOT, WILLOW."
"I fucking HEARD YOU the FIRST TIME."

I'm laughing by the time Xander walks out and sits with me. "What's happening right now?" He asks confused, looking at the girls with wide eyes. "Willow doesn't know common sense." Xander shoots me an offended look as if I just called him stupid. "First of al-" I interrupt immediately. "Shut up and watch."

He sits back and watches everything go down, until finally Willow gets it down. "Good. See? Easy?" Davina says proudly. Willow rolls her eyes as if this wasn't her fucking idea, and mumbles under her breath. "For a dancer."

Once they've got the moves down they start the music to dance to. Do it again by NLE Choppa. They start doing the dance, moving their feet to the music. Davina does it so gracefully as if her body was just meant to do it all. Willow.. she trips over her feet a few times before they finally get it.

Seeing Davina dance has got to my favorite thing in this world. She looks at peace when she's moving to the music. Whether it's slow music. Fast music. Stripper music. She does it ALL with grace. This dance though. Has got to be one of my favorites that I've seen her do. She's doing the dance she learned, but adding her own shit to it as she goes. Her smile is huge and her body is as relaxed as it can be when she dances.

"That was hot, D." I let out as she giggles and thanks me. Willow gives her a hug before kissing her head and walking upstairs. Xander following after her. "I've gotta go, stop looking at me like that." I roll my eyes before gripping onto her waist and pulling her against me. "I'm coming with you."
                   - — - — - — - — - — - — -
Davina's pov
                       Same day, 6:45pm
I finally managed to get out of the house, leaving Kayson there. I'm only running to the store for two things. Things to make Kayson some mixed drinks and condoms, because he's getting a little too comfortable. I mean no, I more than likely can't have babies. But the chance is still there. I'd like to avoid risking that, simply because if I did get pregnant..I'd lose the baby anyway. Then I'd be hurt.

Anyway, daylight savings is in action. So it looks like it's midnight at almost 7. I don't like it. I love the sun, the sunset, anything bright that I see in the sky. I love it. Which is weird because you'd think I hate anything like that. Point is, this place looks vacant. As if it actually is late. No one to be found. Not that I'm aware of.

I pull into the parking lot and pull the keys from the bike, throwing them in my sweatpants pocket. I step a few feet from the door when I get stopped. "We meet again." I hear from behind me, very close behind me. My eyes widen at the tone and closeness of the voice. I freeze completely and try to take a deep breath. I shake my head trying to shake it away. Trying to shake his voice out of my head.