Chapter 13: Chunin Exam

S: Hi guys, it's been a while isn't it xD It's good to be back and I have been busy on my final examination preparation, so~ that's the reason for my late update, without further ado, let's begin!

S: Special thanks to @Gammagyro for grammar reading and story ideas!

Let's begin

Konoha's street

As soon as the Suna team left, Naruto bid a hasty goodbye to Konohamaru's group and Shunshin out of there to training ground 9 along with his teammates and the Kumo Kunoichi. Their own team training ground which seldomly has any visitor or Shinobi to train there.

When they arrived at the training ground, Naruto's team and Samui had a short conversation and properly introduced each other since their last meeting in the Hot Spring country didn't end quite well. Samui informed that she was being appointed as the Kumo ambassador and she will be staying here for some time. She also mentioned that she would like to meet Kushina if possible as she has something wish to discuss with Naruto's team leader.

The Kumo Kunoichi request did make Naruto frown, he still recalled that Iruka-sensei had told them that Kumo had tried to steal nine tails and Hyuga heiress from Konoha before. He didn't know Samui could be trusted or not but the said girl assured him that she would not do anything that will harm Kushina as she handed over her sword to the blonde boy to prove her words.

Uzumaki Mansion

"Good afternoon, Uzumaki-san," Samui greeted politely. Kushina wasn't expecting a guest today, she was surprised when she saw the Namikaze clan Kunoichi appeared at her front gate along with Naruto and his team.

She was planning to announce the news of the Chunin exam to her team once they reached the mansion but the sudden appearance of said Namikaze girl has caught her off guard. "Good afternoon.. Samui wasn't it?" In return Kushina also greeted the Namikaze politely before she signals her team to step into the mansion as she needs to modify the protection seal around the mansion to let Samui step into the mansion.

To her surprise Samui wasn't being blocked by the protection seal, after she saw Naruto's team walk into the mansion, she followed behind them and walked into the mansion like there wasn't any protection seal at all.

'This is strange..' Kushina thought and having Naruto and his team led Kumo Kunoichi into the dining room first while she herself checked on the protection seal and the result was quite expected, the protection seal was still functioning but it would not block any clan members or blood related members into the mansion. Since Samui said that she is a Namikaze, the protection seal that the mansion currently used was being invented by the fourth Hokage it was no surprise that Samui can walk into the mansion without being blocked, just like Kurenai who rushed to the mansion during the Ido accident.

Uzumaki mansion

"Thank you for having me, Kushina-san" Samui said as she took a sip of her tea. "It is always nice to have a guest to join us" Kushina commented, holding her cup in her hand, she was sitting directly across Samui and was carefully inspecting the girl while has her team sat on another couch with Naruto sitting in the middle, Haku on his left and Yakumo on his right.

"So.. Samui-san, is there any reason that you want to speak with me?" Kushina asked, keeping her posture and sipping her tea gracefully, giving an impression that she was calm and elegant. If the Kumo Kunoichi asks anything later, she will be ready to answer.

"That's cool," Samui said before she put her cup onto the table. "It is related to the Namikaze clan family issue-" Samui said as she looked toward Naruto. "As the temporary clan head, I hereby announce that Namikaze Naruto will be entitled to be the next Namikaze clan head" Samui announced, this immediately - "Puff!" cause the Uzumaki red hair woman to cough out the tea in her mouth.