Rain or Tears? (NoochZahHutt)

HOLY CRAP!!!! We freaking have 7K reads!!! I love you all so much *squeal* Okay, calm down Hope. Anywho, thank you all for 7K reads, each and every one of you are my cheeses and therefore I love you. All the homo. Anyway, back to the one shot. This was requested by GeraldLovesFrank. I hope you like! It's sad, just a warning.

Moisture ran down the boy's face as he knelt down. Whether they were tears for the rain that pounded against his skin was unknown to him. He looked at the stone before him, reading it again and again. He didn't want to believe it was true, he wanted it to all be some cruel joke. The drops poured down his cheeks, dripping off onto his soaking pants. He sat on his feet as he remembered all he had done before he died. Their late night recording sessions, or just their late night chats. He had always been there when the boy was stressed out or hurt. Why couldn't he have been that for him. His curly black hair and laugh haunted the boy as he swore he saw the other. He remembered the picture he had brought him, a fan-made art that they'd sent to him. He had locked the picture away in a plastic to protect it from the elements. If only he had a plastic bag, he could just drown himself in his sorrows and never look back. Nothing could replace him.

He ran his hand over the smooth stone before placing the picture before the stone. He still remembered their last day, and the fact it was his fault. It was his fault he wasn't beside him. The drops poured faster as he remembered that night.

~~~

He had been way too drunk, so the other had come to take him home. He was trying to drink away his sorrows but the curly-hair boy was having none of that. He dragged him out of the bar and into his car. "Hey! I was-!" The boy began to yell before he was interrupted by his own hiccup and he growled at the noise.

"Drinking under age? Putting yourself at risk to get hurt? Yeah, I noticed." The other said back as he started the car and began the trip back home. It was still chilly outside, and the roads were slick.

"Why do you even care?" The drunk asked as he glared out the window.

"Because you deserve better than this! I love you, and I can't bare the idea of losing you."

"How could you love me? I'm a disaster and all I do is mess things up."

"Don't say that about yourself. We'll talk when we get home." He said as he grabbed the younger's hand, entangling their fingers. That was when the bright white lights came quickly towards their car running straight into the driver's side. He was told it wasn't painful for his friend, that it would have ended quickly. He wished that was enough to help him, but no one could anymore.

~~~

The younger's bangs had pasted themselves to his forehead from the rain that constantly stung his skin. It was all his fault. He was an idiot and got him killed. The only reason he survived was because he was drunk, which meant his body was looser than it normally would be. But his lover, his best friend, was gone. He could never come back, he was gone.

"Pete! Oh thank god I found you. You're going to get yourself sick out here." Rob yelled as he ran up to the boy. The mourning boy just continued to stare at the stone. This stone kept reminding him he was gone forever. He'd never come back, he lost him. Rob pulled him into his arms and he let sobs rack his body.

"I want him back." He gasped out between sobs.

"We all do. But he wouldn't want you to make yourself sick over him. He'd want you to live on, you're still young."

"He didn't deserve it. I killed him." He said as he stared at the stone once more.

"It's not your fault. Come on, the guys are worried about you." The younger nodded and kissed the gravestone before standing and turning away. Half way to Rob's car he turned back around to read the stone one last time:

"Here lies Matthew "Nooch" Nucciarone (I'm trusting the Team Crafted wiki on this one, let me know if its wrong). A great friend and lover, he will be missed. RIPM."

Sorry it's short, I didn't know how to make this idea longer. You can always ask for a redo if that's what you'd like. That's all, Peace my cheeses!