SOFT SPOT - SYNOPSIS REVEAL

Coming to you January 3rd (Update schedule Tuesday and Friday)...

***

From the writer of Sweet Spot, comes the sequel of two familiar characters you already saw coming.

Harper Davis has many titles: marketing connoisseur, almost-lawyer, disappointment to parents, and most importantly: liar. Big. Fat. Liar. But what else is a girl supposed to do when her overachieving parents ask her if she's in a relationship? It's bad enough they think she's incompetent, but single at the age of 31? Is there a cliff to jump off around here? And thanks to her big, fat, lying skills, Mr. and Mrs. Davis are flying into town to meet Harper's alleged boyfriend. The non-existent one. The "I'm about to be caught in the act" one. The "it was nice knowing you guys" one.

Enter Sawyer James. He also has many titles: douchebag, womanizer, know-it-all, and just about any colourful insult in the book. The one title Harper didn't expect him to have? Boyfriend. Fake boyfriend. After years of working in vicinity and being known for their competitive nature, Harper never thought she would agree to fake-date the office hunk. But she's short on time and options and she can (frustratingly) admit that no one could play this part better than her work enemy. The "he probably sucks in bed" enemy. The "okay fine that's a lie" enemy.

They say never to mix business and pleasure, but it doesn't count if it's pretend...right?

*A hilarious reverse grumpy x sunshine, office romance, and fake dating rom-com. Rated 18+ due to mature scenes. All rights reserved to TheFeveredBookaholic.*

***

TW: Anxiety, Exploitation, Cultural trauma, Intergenerational Trauma, Depression

Tropes: Reverse Grumpy x Sunshine, Fake Dating, Office Romance, Only One Bed, He Falls First

Sub-tropes: Third Act Break-Up, Interracial Relationship, Disability Rep, Pro-Therapy, Rom-Com