*Requested* Shadow X Siren (Lemon)

What's better than being in a stable, healthy relationship? How about a relationship with the love of your life who was your crush for years? Siren had that dream. She was dating none other than the infamous Shadow the hedgehog. He was definitely an interesting character to be in love with. Don't get her wrong he's a great guy but she had to learn to deal with his quirks. Shadow isn't the most open with his feelings and likes, however once you push through that hard exterior he has such a gentle heart that not everyone gets to see other than her. Siren broke down those walls slowly over the years and it was well worth the wait. Shadow may not be the most open but he tends to express his love for Siren in different ways. He'll let her cuddle him when no one is around or surprise her small gifts but never take credit for anything. For example small stuffed animals and flowers will just pop up out of nowhere especially if Siren requests it. She appreciates and finds it absolutely adorable but she definitely won't tell him that to his face in fear of him stopping out of embarrassment. He can't let the rest of the crew know he's a softie.
Speaking of the rest of the crew you'll never believe who Siren is related to. None other than Sonic! Yes, that Sonic. He's her big brother. It was pretty awkward when Siren and Shadow first got together. Sonic is a pretty overprotective older brother. Can you blame him? He has many enemies who want to get rid of him in order to rule the world. What's a better way to blackmail someone than using their only blood family? Trust me Sonic has done his fair share of saving her life which is why he's so overprotective. When Siren decided to finally introduce him to her boyfriend, after months of asking, he wasn't too thrilled when Shadow was the one to walk through the door. Shadow wasn't happy as well. Siren may not have been honest about who her family was. These two don't have the best relationship so keeping them apart as long as possible was her goal. However Sonic was her only family member and Shadow was the love of her life so it had to happen sooner or later.
The tension could be cut with a butter knife. Siren would sit there awkwardly twiddling her thumbs while Sonic and Shadow just glared at each other. "Ok guys knock it off!" Siren suddenly says which causes them both to jump and look at her. "I get it you don't have the brightest past when it comes to you two but I love you both and I can't have this tension everytime we get together." She turns to Sonic and grabs his hand. "Look you're my older brother and I truly appreciate you looking out for me but you have to let this little birdie spread her wings for once." He chuckles at that. She then turns to Shadow "You can't fight with my brother. I'm not letting that happen. You love me right?" He nods slowly keeping eye contact. "Good so you can't hate him." He gives Sonic a quick look which is returned with a cocky smile. Shadow rolls his eyes and looks back at Siren. "Trust me I know how annoying he can be." "Hey!" Sonic exclaims. "Regardless, we all have to get along." She says lightly caressing Shadow's hand. He gives her a small smile and sighs.  "I'll do my best." He mumbles. "Great! Shadow, do you want to race me?" Sonic asks, jumping up from his seat. Shadow slowly gets up from his seat and turns to Sonic. "You're on." He says stretching his arms. Siren chuckles as the boys run out the door
Now back to current times. Even though Siren and Shadow have been together for years they are still obsessed with each other. You would think they are a high school couple with how much they have their hands all over each other. Yes I said it. Shadow is very touchy when it comes to the woman in her life. He loves grabbing her all over. Whether it's her hands, butt, chest or even her neck when he's feeling really frisky. Siren loves when Shadow has his hands all over her. He's so dominant and she loves it. She gives him full access and control of her body. Hearing his deep raspy voice give her instructions drives her wild. She's not the only one enjoying it. When Shadow looks down and sees Siren's eyes make direct eye contact with him or her following his every direction also makes him crazy for her. He is usually the one who initiates their intimacy and tonight is no different.
Siren is reading a book on the couch when Shadow walks through the door. "Hey love, how was the ride?" Siren asks, putting her book down. "It was great. It's always nice to get out and feel the breeze while I'm riding on my bike." He replies "You know I would love to ride with you." Siren says with puppy dog eyes. " Yeah... but that's too dangerous. We've been over this." Shadow says unmoved. "B-but why do you get to?" Siren whines. "Because I know what to do in case of emergencies. Also I don't know what I would do if you got hurt while riding with me." Shadow says walking over and placing his hand on the side of her face. She nudges into it enjoying the touch. "Fine." She pouts. "How about I make you feel better?" He asks. "With a ride?" She asks hopefully. "No in another way." "H-how?" Instead of answering with words he answers with his actions. By immediately placing his lips on hers. Siren is a bit shocked by the sudden kiss but leans into it after a moment.
Shadow begins slowly leaning his body weight on top of hers causing Siren to slowly sink into the couch under him. She loves  it when he takes control. It makes her feel so submissive, small and ready for him. Shadow begins to move his hands everywhere. He does it so slowly it becomes torturous to Siren. She just wants it to start but Shadow loves to take his time with her. He glides his hands from the bottom of her neck to the right below her stomach and back again. He does this multiple times causing Siren to start moving her body to get something more. "Stop it!" He hisses causes her to freeze. "We'll move at MY pace." Siren almost wanted to start purring at how he's acting. It drives her wild. Shadow slowly glides his hand back up to her chest, feeling her through her top. Gripping very tightly at first then rubbing gently. Siren throws her head back at the feeling. He knows exactly when to be rough and when to be gentle.
He moves both of his hands to the bottom of her top and slowly removes it. He kisses her stomach and chest as her stop comes off. He immediately moves his hands to the back of her bra and quickly takes that off as well. Siren is a bit shy so she has a habit of trying to cover up when taking her clothes off no matter how many times they have done it before. Shadow pushes her back down on the couch and grabs her hands pinning them down. "I didn't tell you to cover up." He mumbles nuzzling her neck. He kisses it up and down leaving a trail of marks. She shivers at the feeling. "You do nothing without my permission." He growls slowly pulling down her pants. He begins kissing down her body slowly until he meets her underwear. Siren breathing quickens at the sight. "I hear your breathing love. Did you want me to do something?" He smirks looking up at her. "Y-you know what I-i want!" She says pouting. "No I don't. I want to make sure. So what is it?" She groans knowing he won't until she does
" I want you to please me with your mouth. Please!" She begs. He smirks again and rips off her underwear and gets to work. Siren is surprised and throws her head back into a couch pillow. "Ooh ooh Shadow, that's amazing!"  She could feel his smile between her legs. It feels like he's using his whole face to get her there. He feels like his mouth is never enough so he decides to suddenly add a finger. Siren gasps loudly at the extra sensation. Shadow is fast with his mouth and so damn slow with his finger. He slowly does the 'come hither' motion over and over. Siren legs begin to shake. Shadow figures it's time to up the feeling and adds another finger. This drives Siren wild as she feels herself getting closer to the edge. "S-shadow I'm so so close. Please let me cum." Shadow immediately stops everything he's doing. "What?! No! Please please keep going!" Shadow shushes her as he climbs on top. "What did I say? Nothing without my permission. Besides I know you like to cum with me inside you right?" He says in her ear in a low husky voice. Siren nods. "Uh uh let me hear it." He says pushing her legs open and getting in between them "Yes" Siren replies
"Good girl." He says as he plunges himself inside. Siren grabs onto the couch trying to handle the intense pleasure. Shadow groans as he slowly pushes himself in and out. "God you feel good" He mumbles "You take it so well." Siren is so lost in pleasure she can barely hear him. "Look. At. Me" He orders. Siren immediately looks up and makes eye contact with him. "If you look away I will stop." He says still going so slow. She nods "What was that? I didn't hear you!" He says giving her a hard thrust. Siren moans loud. "Yes sir I won't look away." "Good." he says, starting to increase his speed. Siren can barely keep eye contact while he does this. All she wants to do is throw her head back and close her eyes but she can't. She doesn't mind the sight above her. Shadow going to town on her while groaning and moaning. This is a sight only she gets to see and she loves it every time she does.
While admiring her man she is suddenly flipped onto her hands and knees. Shadow plunges his fingers back inside her going at an insane rate. Siren can't help moan loudly at the sensation quickly getting her back at the edge. "S-shadow please! I want to cum please let me cum!" She begs pushing back on his fingers. Shadow removes his fingers and replaces them with his member going at the exact same speed. He leans forwards and whispers in her ear. "Cum for me darling while I'm inside." Siren couldn't hold back even if she wanted you. Siren felt waves of pleasure crashing through her. She wanted to start screaming but Shadow quickly placed his hands on her mouth, preventing too much noise. Shadow groans again feeling her tighten around him. "F-fuck Siren I'm about to finish." "Please do I want it." Shadow grips her hips so hard she is sure she'll find bruises later. He growls and tightens his grip. "I'm cumming." He mumbles, speeding up for a few thrusts then slowing down falling on top of Siren. They both are huffing and puffing trying to catch their breath. Shadow climbs off and lays next to Siren. Siren gives him a small smile and gives him a kiss. "That was amazing and better than a ride on your bike." She says cuddling him. "It's better be. Now stop asking." He chuckles and cuddles her back. "I will for now." He rolls her eyes and groans. "What am I going to do with you?" He questions closing his eyes. "Love me forever." Siren states, closing her eyes as well. "Sure I can do that." He says before falling asleep