Twenty-Six.

"What do you want?" She growled.

"I want you back." He pleaded.

"Well I don't want you." She looked at him disgusted.

"I made a mistake." He reached for her hand. She pulled it away from him quickly.

"Don't touch me."

"Please. I know you're not over me." He smiled.

"I am. Now get away from me." She scooted back away from him. As far as her chair would allow.

"He's not your type. I know you still love me." He cooed.

"I never loved you." She spat.

"Excuse me? Is there a problem here?" Suga asked politely, and menacingly.

"I was just leaving." He ran away. She narrowed her eyes and watched him go. Suga sat down beside her.

"You're telling me later." He muttered darkly. She flinched at his tone before nodding. The only problem was, she didn't want to tell him.

"Oh my god! Have you guys heard about the huge party Jungkook's throwing?" Eunsuh squealed.

"Who hasn't!" Seungah swooned.

"Are you guys going? I am, totally." Sumi raised her hand.

"Nari, are you going?" Misook asked. She shrugged.

"I don't have a date, what's the point? I don't even know when it is." She took a bite of her sandwich.

"Oh my god. Suga is totally gonna ask you. I mean everyone saw you two this morning!" Kyungja exclaimed. She blushed, and said nothing.

"I would kill to have Jimin ask me." Eunsuh whined.

"You're obsessed." Seungah nudged her.

"Everyone shut up! Look who's coming over!" Sumi shushed everyone. Suga approached the table. He addressed Nari.

"You're going to Jungkook's party on tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Uh sure, if I had a date." She looked up at him puzzled and slightly expectant. He beamed at her.

"Perfect. I'll pick you up at 8. See you in class." He waved, and walked back to his table. Rapmon looked at her and nodded. She gulped and looked away.

"I told you!" Kyungja squealed.

"What are you going to wear?" Misook panicked.

"I don't know. Does it matter?" She asked.

"Yes!" They yelled in unison. She laughed and smiled.

"Okay."

She waved goodbye to Suga, and kissed his cheek quickly. He blushed and smiled, before rejoining his friends. She walked home giddy and bubbly. What was she going to wear to the party. She sighed and twirled around for no reason.

"Are you really going to the party with him?" He asked. She whipped around.

"Yes. Yes I am." She lifted her chin a little higher.

"Wouldn't you rather go with me?" He asked.

"No, Sungook, I wouldn't now leave me alone." She turned and kept walking. She felt his hand on her shoulder.

"Cmon. I know-"

"Don't touch me!" She cut him off and stumbled away.

"Nari! Come on. I miss you." He pleaded desperately.

"You hurt me! You didn't want me! Just go! Leave me alone." She turned and walked away from him.

"It was a mistake!" He called after her.

"Go away!" She screamed. She began to run. She ran all the way to her house, and up into her bedroom.

Couldn't anything just be okay, for once?

———————————————————————————

(A/N)

hello, how are you?