6

Kaycee Taylor Armstrong

"A bitch is looking all sexy with the all red , I already know my man gone be tryna be all up on me tonight

"A bitch is looking all sexy with the all red , I already know my man gone be tryna be all up on me tonight." Jasmine said sticking her tongue out and moving her arms around dancing.

"Yeah you look really pretty" I said.

"You do too girl , This yo first time going to an actual party ain't it?" Jasmine said and I looked at her weird.

"What?" She asked.

"Girl the last party I went too was in the fifth grade at Nysha house." I said and Jasmine and Kobe came out the back room and looked at me.

"Nah fifth grade is crazy" Sean said laughing.

"Boy you shut up!" I said throwing a pillow at his face and he laughed.

"Man where is this Nigga Ty at?" Sean asked and I shrugged.

"He on his way, But Jasmine you looking a lil bit too good ma. Just wait til we get back home." Kobe said biting his lip at Jasmine going over to her.

"Mm what's gone gone happen when we get back? Jasmine asked licking her teeth in a nasty way.

"You already know, Imma l..." Kobe said before Sean cut him off.

"Aye aye aye do that shit when y'all mutha fuckas get back nobody wanna hear allat." Sean said making a face as if he was disgusted.

"Right nasty asses." I said shaking my head.

"You just made cause yo girl not giving you none so stop it" jasmine said.

"Man Jasmine hush" Sean said fanning her off.

"Damn nigga you still in the dog house?" Kobe asked.

"Yeah man she still mad at me." Sean said shaking his head.

"She needa get over that shit." Kobe said.

"Boy what? If I was Laysia I'd be mad too, Sean yo ass was wrong and you know that shit." Jasmine said rolling her ass.

"I never said what I did was right , I know I was wrong but a nigga ain't perfect. I make mistakes just like how any other nigga breathing would." Sean said.

"Don't be expecting her to get over you cheating on her all quick then." Jasmine said and Sean shook his head and looked down at his phone.

"Yooo" Ty said coming in the front door.

"Baeee" I said getting up and running over to him and jumping on him causing him to hold me.

"Wassup pretty , you look so good." He said looking down at me and biting his lip.

"Thank youuuu" I said with a smile and he pecked my lips.

"Here go these niggas , ight I'll be in car." Sean said getting up and leaving out the door.