Chapter 64

I woke up late. 1:37pm. I took my time getting up. I had no where to be so why rush. "Hey" I heard from the living room. I stayed quiet. "Yeah so Wanna send me the papers so I could transfer my job from Colorado to New York please". He's just getting papers ok I can walk out. I walked out into the main area. "Hey" he said covering the phone. "Hi" I went out the front door. I went out for a cig. "Shit" my lighter was burnt out. "Here" Vance said and used his lighter to light it. "Thanks". I said and took a puff. My cog left my fingers and went to Vance's hand. He took a couple of puffs and gave it back to me. I took a couple and I did a hand movement like if I was asking if he wanted more. "No I'm good" he said leaning over the rail.

"What you stop smoking" I said after taking my puff. "Ehh kinda I don't wanna die early and you should try and quit too". He said "I smoke like a couple times a month. "Yeah ok" he didn't believe I didn't either it's more like a couple a week.
We walked back inside and I went and changed. "Vance I have a carpet walk tomorrow wanna come". "What's it for" "the carpet is for Friday the 13th even though it came out a month ago the party is tomorrow". "Yeah I'll go". He said perfect. The day came and went it was now the next day.

I woke up early Bc I knew the make up and hair crew would be here soon. Right as i woke up the crew arrived. "Damn 7 different people for 3 things seems like it's over packed". Vance said "whatever be happy I'm getting pretty". "JAY you are pretty I don't care what you said". Grabbing me and laying kisses all over. "Fine Fine get off I have to get to work" and sat in my chair. We finished and picked an outfit.

My outfit hair shoes and make up were everything I loved

My outfit hair shoes and make up were everything I loved. Vance wore the following

We walked out together cameras everywhere

We walked out together cameras everywhere. Fans everywhere. I signed some photos took some photos. We got into the limousine and drove off. "Imma need to get used to this" "yes yes you are hopper". I said and laid in my seat. Once we arrived at the carpet vance stepped out first then he helped me out. Cameras everywhere people everywhere. We got to the red carpet and took photos finally till we reached the end. We skipped the interview and just headed to the hall room. We met everyone from the cast and I sat at my table with Vance.

"Hey jade can we talk". Becky said coming up to me. "Yeah of course I'll be right back vance". I walked with Becky to another area. "What's up" I said "uh so who is curly hair over there". She said pointing to vance. "He's my boyfriend why" "omg no you can't be dating him he is to..... let's say he shouldn't be with a model but it's fine I've found someone better his name is Jo-" i cut her off "I'm sorry who are you telling me who I can and can't date I've known since I was 17 you are not the one who should be planning my dating life I do what I want and yes he perfectly fine for a model actually I think he is too good for me so say one more thing about Vance and I will fire you understand". "No no no no jade you don't understand this will ruin your life you will be all over the papers saying you are with some homeless ma-" "get the fuck out your done". "Wait ja" "I SAID LEAVE". She left

I was hurt by her words vance wasn't homeless he wasn't too low for a model he was hot and he had a living stable enough for a family if 7. I walked back over to Vance "what happened" "oh nothing Becky just came to tell me it was her last day" "oh I'm sorry is that bad or good" "it's very good just have to find a better person now". I said  and laid a kiss on his cheek. We went on with our time at the party. When it was time to leave we were going to have to do interviews we walked out. I stopped at the first person with Vance on my left side.

"Hello jade it's an horror to have the chance to tan to you tonight but let's me ask how as the party tonight". "Well first off thank you and secondly it was amazing I loved how they included the movie details I mean everything was just amazing". I said "wow that's amazing now we heard that you fired your manager can you tell us anything about that". Shit fucking whore "Yeah I can she was being very rude to someone I care very deeply about and was trying to ruin our relationship she was just digging her grave with every word she said until I snapped and fired her". She wants to be petty I'll be petty fucking whore. "Wow I'm so sorry about that and I hope everything is ok now also who is this fine gentleman here". The lady said pointing at vance. "Hi I'm Vance hopper and I'm jades boyfriend". WE ARE FINALLY OFFICIALLY OUT AHHHH. I smiled "Wow Vance you have gotten quite the catch we will let you too be and have an amazing night vance and jade". We walked to the car.

We got back to the hotel we had stayed in due to the event and I got undressed and ready for bed. I had put my hair in a bun and had shorts and a long shirt. I had eye patches under my eyes and I made a smoothies "want the rest" I said handing the blender to vance "yess" he took it and I drank mine. "You were ok saying we are dating right" "yes I was actually very happy". "Good Bc i am too". He said leaning on the counter. "Goodnight I'm going to bed" I said and almost threw away the small bit of smoothie I had left. "Hey hey hey hey I want it". I laughed "fine ok but actually goodnight". Gave him a kiss.