20

Infinity - Jaymes Young

If you've read the old version of this book you'd probably remember Hisa Shinjitsu

If you've read the old version of this book you'd probably remember Hisa Shinjitsu. For the new readers, she's a character I created to help y/n and people really loved her character. The queen is making a comeback! Enjoy some Shinsou and Eri interactions!

Before Kazuko was born, Shinsou had stuck by your side every chance he took. When you met it took some time for him to come to terms with your struggles. Understanding your pain and loss in the span of a few months earned him your trust and you started to see him as a brother, one who is always there to protect you or lend you an ear when you need it. Nowadays, you hardly see each other. With his hero course training and your apprenticeship, the two of you shared your father alongside Eri—another addition to your little family (sparing her a few minor details of course).

The drive back from Bakugou's house was silent, although you held a smile on your face. That pretty smile grew larger the second you entered the dorms. Two boys beamed seeing you opening the door.  

"Thank you for the pancakes this morning, Y/n! They were delicious!" Said Kirishima and Sero, walking by before they leave the dorms. You waved them goodbye as another pair welcomed you.

There stood Shinsou holding Eri's tiny hand. An adorable sight no doubt about it, especially when you see the way Eri's eyes light up at the sight of Kazuko in your arms. The two are inseparable and she enjoys sharing her toys with him. Old or new she was willing to trade anything. Sometimes, Aizawa lets Kazuko hang out in her room until he tires himself out on the floor. Moments like these flooded your phone storage with photos of him and Eri.

"Hey, welcome back," Shinsou greeted you. Releasing Eri's hand to help you slip off your shoes. A habit he picked up when you were in your third trimester. Sitting or standing it didn't matter, he refused to have you lean down to pick anything up off the floor. One time he hoists you up bridal style and sets you down on the couch to pick up a tv remote you dropped.  

"I'm not pregnant anymore, Hitoshi. You don't have to do that," You assured him, attempting to step out of your shoes by yourself. Instead of agreeing, Shinsou indulge himself and undid your laces in seconds which had you sighing. "Thank you,"